1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. reach for the stars

reach for the stars Fapstronaut

Guys i will take the most important exams in my life after 93 days
    And icannot focus on studying or remember any thing after studying and that feeling leads me to watch this shit ireally want to any advice

2. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

Listen my friend..when I was in your age no one told me this..but you are lucky to find someone now telling you..stop pmo .

reach for the stars likes this.
  3. reach for the stars

Thank you man but you still have the chance ....

4. I graduated high school in 2005, and since then I've been in school and writing exams for another 13 years and counting.
    I never could study very well for exams. Some I didn't need to study for, others have made me very anxious. A lot of that anxious energy I spent escaping with PMO.
    Nonetheless, I achieved what I achieved and am now where I am. None of it I owe to PMO - in fact, had it not been for PMO I probably would have been able to spend that anxious energy doing something else, like learning a musical instrument, or get better at sports. Or I could have spent that time dating girls and learning how to interact with them instead of growing more awkward toward them. Or I could have directed it toward studying and be more successful in my field today.
    None of what I have I owe to PMO. PMO has only taken from me, and it threatens to take more.
    You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't give any more of it to PMO. If you're not going to study, go spend that energy on something you'll actually be able to talk about with your friends or girls. Something that'll make the ladies say "This guy might have a hard time studying, but he sure knows how to..."
    Otherwise just study. :)

reach for the stars likes this.
  5. reach for the stars

Thank you bro .. i hope we can free ourselves together