1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT MESSAGE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Denzel889, Apr 28, 2019.

1. In either case for now you are at the limit of just being friends.

Denzel889 likes this.
  2. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

That's what she said the next day, you're right

3. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

The only one I am insulting is the first person who commented back to my thread

iwillbestrong123 likes this.
  4. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

To others, including you, I am deeply grateful.. You are also a woman and you know that there are some tricks that you women use that we men don't understand it and fail because of that in the process

5. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

Also let me ask you a question.
    Is this really what you want for yourself? Have you really though this through?
    A girl that is juggling you and some other guy and god knows how many more your not even aware of yet. Are her values congruent with your values?
    You can probably do better for yourself.
    Love is one thing thinking with your dick is a completely different subject.

But in the end of the day it all comes down to you and what you truly want, make the decision you think is the right one and stick with it.

Best wishes,

Denzel889 likes this.
  6. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Thank you, I must know if she has a bf or not and then we will be able to discuss further

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Please stop posting this everyone. It was enough with one topic.

8. SpoonDog

SpoonDog Fapstronaut

She sounds immature and a bit of a time waster. If I was you I'd forget about it, move on and find someone more worthy of your time.

9. girls often use excuses like “i have a boyfriend, this is going too fast, im not ready yet. most girls are not loyal and would cheat any day. maybe you fucked up? you need to direct the relationship toward dating not friendship. good luck

Denzel889 likes this.
  10. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I can't.. I love her so much..

11. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Exactly.. Thank you

12. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Says the guy on nofap

13. Putting my qualms about your morality aside, every single one of these messages is telling me that it's not worth giving you advice about this. You're clearly not interested in leaving her alone, despite her telling you that. Whether she lied about having a boyfriend is irrelevant. If a person says no, it's a no. If she has a boyfriend, then continuing to pursue this is ASKING for trouble and is unlikely to end well for all parties involved.

But as if you're going to listen. Instead, you blow up at/refuse to listen to people that tell you exactly what you need to know and only accept comments that tell you what you want to hear. How are any of us supposed to help you when half the people here that are telling you the truth are people you're ignoring?

Huh. The real victim in this scenario is her boyfriend. Since you clearly don't respect his relationship with this girl and she kissed another dude while being with him. Assuming she has one.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2019
  14. Accept it. And move on. :)

15. Yeah... you're heavily mixed up on this (and you sound extremely jaded). It's not that most girls aren't loyal, it's that most girls have a much easier chance and way more opportunities to cheat, not that most actually do it.

By the logic of your statement, the divorce rate in most countries would be far higher than what it is now.

16. Whoa. Great quote. I'mma steal that.

17. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

She has a boyfriend that she cheats on and realized that she wants to stay with him... or she doesn't have one and is playing games with you (lying / manipulating). Either way you desperately want this person that is absolutely toxic.

That's totally what love is all about...

I thought love is about respect, honesty, loyalty, and supporting each other, but you showed me the truth.

Have fun with that.

18. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Oh... I forgot.

TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS IS WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT AS WELL.

19. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

BUT SHE LOVES HIM

20. Yeah, that is possible. That's why I said "unless she lied about having a boyfriend."

So? That's a shitty thing to do.... would you want to be with someone who is going to cheat on you if she meets someone better looking? That's still cheating. I don't see why it matters if you're better looking or not.

Deleted Account likes this.