1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I Cured My Phimosis

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LetsGo!, Apr 20, 2019.

1. LetsGo!

LetsGo! Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I know some men suffer from phimosis. Perhaps some members here do. Long story short, I had it. Quite badly. Throughout my younger years my dad would always tell me I needed to "pull the skin back" every now and then. I didn't realize how important that advice was, nor did I understand the need.

Anyway, It wasn't until this past January, at 23 years of age, when I realized the foreskin really should be retracting properly and fully.

At various points in time I started doubting my efforts could ever cure my phimosis. But I cured it! Here's how.

• Get a hold of each side of the foreskin at the head and stretch (left and right side, stretching horizontally, if that makes sense) for 5 minutes, about 1 minute at a time. I did this once every 2-3 days for the two weeks.
    • From the third week, pull the foreskin back slowly. I'd do this about once every 3 days to allow it to recover. I did this for about 4 weeks. I was also doing the stretching as explained above.
    • I then took an entire week off, because everything looked a little bit too red. If it looks too irritated, give it some time off. Then I resumed again.
    And that's about it. After 8 weeks I finally was able to fully retract it.

The only substance I used for assistance was some Vaseline from around week four to six.

Keep persisting, and keep figuring out the best week to pull it back. You might try pull it all the way from the middle. For me, the real progress began when I pulled it in an almost rolling fashion, peeling it back, touching it from the head and going from there.

Hope this helps.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

2. Similar story here. To add to the discussion, I found retracting it while in bath water a little easier at first.

CH3RRY and LetsGo! like this.
  3. TutBruv

TutBruv New Fapstronaut

I had my first blowjob yesterday and it wasn't a great experience due to phimosis

4. Do you retract it to clean it? How is the motion? Is your glans used to being touched?

5. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Circumcision just worked fine for me.

I do it at the age of 19. Cleaner, faster, painless.

EmmyB likes this.
  6. LetsGo!

LetsGo! Fapstronaut

Guys, if you are having issues retracting it, the simple cure (without circumcision) is slowly retracting it more and more over time.

Do it for about two months, one five minute session every day (or every few days if you irritate the foreskin too much), and it can be cured. Worked for me.

For some assistance, use some Vaseline. Worked to bring down any irritation I experienced.

Give it your best attempt. You have everything to gain.

quantumd likes this.