1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First day

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Someone else, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Someone else

Someone else New Fapstronaut

Hi! Soo this is my first time on this site and I don't really get how it works. I am 18 years old,have been masturbating since I was 13 maybe or younger and every attempt at stopping is met with failure. It's just the fact that anything can get me horny in a matter of secs like when I am scrolling through instagram or snapchat. It's just really annoying and I know it's affecting me in a bad way.

WeWillNeverFall likes this.
  2. WeWillNeverFall

WeWillNeverFall Fapstronaut

Hii ~ im also new here, they said this is a good place ppl fight togather helping each other. Also there is a lot of story here tat will inspired u ~

3. MarchAndApril

MarchAndApril Fapstronaut

Hey man, I would suggest looking up the concept of transmutation, I found sources like for example a boxer who didn't orgasm in any way 6 weeks before a fight so he could use all of that energy in his fight in the ring. Maybe the concept of transmutation and drive as an energy source for other things can help you out.

In my own introduction I've mentioned that I've currently completely lost my own drive and I really wouldn't wish that on any other guy, I think having a drive and using that for other things is better then not having a drive at all. Hope I'm making sense and good luck.