1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I slept for 6 hours and I feel so good

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sovereign Elder, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

I feel very confident and social and my erections were stronger why is this?

This feels like a miracle becuase I never felt this good before! Has anyone got the same experience!

2. How much do you normally sleep? I have to sleep 8 hours ro be a functional and rational human being

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I sleep only a few hours a day and even when I sleep a lot I almost never feel fully rested.

4. A few years ago, I used to sleep 8+ hours and still felt tired and stuff. Now a days, I don't sleep over 5 hours in one go, and even when I take naps, they last 30-45 mins at most and I wake up without any alarm clock.

On days I workout exceptionally heavy, I may sleep for 7-8 hours, and it keeps changing on a day to day basis.

So, what I wanna say is that, it is highly individual thing. If your nutrition, physical activity levels and stress levels are in check, your body will automatically find out the sweet spot, and it will not be a consistent one, it will change with your daily life now and then. And that's a good thing.

justafriend likes this.
  5. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

I normally sleep for 10 hours but I would wake up feeling very tired and my penis feels dead,