1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your why? What motivates you?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jrmz94, May 1, 2019.

1. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

So I started nofap...again. I just completed 3 days. My goal right now is to do 30 days and then 60 days etc. I have goals and dreams that I want to accomplish in life and I also want to improve my personal life. For example: my health, personal finance, my social life. I just want to know whats your why? Why are doing nofap and what motivates you? For me: I'm tired of feeling like shit. In tired of being poor, I'm tired of procrastinating and not having confidence to approach a girl and ask her out. And I also want to get laid

2. guessthename

guessthename Fapstronaut

My why is same as you :)
    i want improvement in every aspect of my life. I hope u get everything that u want <3

ParadiseSwallow and Reborn16 like this.
  3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Same boat here. I want to improve myself and date some nice women.

I aim to measure success by the effort put into improving myself first, as that's in my control.

Previous streaks I've measured success by the amount of good interactions I've had with women, which is largely out of my control. That lead to frustration with dating, and not enough focus on my general improvement in life, which lead to relapses lol.

Let's get this guys!

ParadiseSwallow likes this.
  4. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I guess what motivates me most is love. I want to experience true love and masturbation gets in the way of that.

CoolBuddy7 and ParadiseSwallow like this.