1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What simple rituals motivate you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2017.

1. I haven't been listening to his latest but, I just listened to Cloud 9 and I really like it. I'm not too familiar with Backstreet actually. Nice to know you better Mr. Prudent, call me Jewels.

Shang-Chi likes this.
  2. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

I wouldn't call me that. You don't want to see me when I act out. This must stop, now.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

Meditating is a ritual that motivates me but I don't meditate to be motivated. It's like if I didn't practice daily meditation, a motivating ritual wouldn't be of value to me as an individual.

4. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

I suppose the best secular way to describe what I'm saying is that meditation is like brushing your mind in the way one would brush their teeth clean each day.

5. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

You could say 'angry ram' syndrome runs in my bloodline and meditation keeps me sane, safe, and wholly free.

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I used to crack my neck but it turns out you can die if you do it so I just drag myself to do anything not related to sleeping.

8. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

Nothing beats a good rock/metal song has your going ham in the gym.

Best wishes,

9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    you swish coconut oil in your mouth for 20 mins ??

EatCake likes this.
  10. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Wat.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Now that I read it does makes little to no sense, let me say that again:
    I used to satisfy myself by applying pressure to the joints of my neck. But sadly, it turned out that your life can end early if you this action constantly, so in my desperation I had no other choice than to accept this and perform my daily tasks without this pleasure. Now my only release is to sleep.

EatCake likes this.
  12. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Wtf. I can't even massage my own neck now?! Sorcery.

{Ananta} likes this.
  13. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Honest to God, it works. Google said so. I tried. Supposed to do while in shower or whatever... pulls the toxins out. It changes color when you vomit it out, that's all I know. Jkjkjk it really is supposed to work. Can't say I felt different, though.

{Ananta} likes this.