1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

I
    I'm ready

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

3. Sure thing, I will update and let you guys know how it went once I am done with it. :emoji_thumbsup:

@Freedom_lover @fleurette I better not come back after a month just to find an empty ring! We only now just finished round 1, so we still have a lot of fun in front of us! :emoji_triumph: Stay strong girls!

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Starting today right? Or just let my suraj continue

Zen Mode likes this.
  5. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Im ready to go my man.
    DAY 1 BEGINS NOW .
    What day are you on btw

Jag Hyde likes this.
  6. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

Two days strong.

Black Duke and primordial-saiyan like this.
  7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It's OK. You've already accomplished a lot and even became a Captain. Not many can come this far. Freedom is achievable and I know you can do it. Just don't let this setback draw you deeper down in the mess. Stand up and FORWARD !!!!!

8. Alex_Al likes this.
  9. just let your streak continue (presuming you're on day 4). Fight hard. so check in tomorro with: 'Day 5 check in'

10. @TomCrusader will be against @Freedom_lover soon.

Get up and fight hard, take time if you need freedom. Always reach greater heights my friend!

Alex_Al and T0mCrus4der like this.
  11. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

Yeah! Just joined Nofap few days ago and immediately joined this challenge! Hopefully we both win and make it to 365 days!

12. JLID10

JLID10 Fapstronaut

13. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Checking in

Good bro straight killing shit. How you doing? Pokémon trainer wants to fight, he posted on my wall hahaha

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  14. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

You have to think, “when I get it, I get it”. This mentality has helped me in the pass.

15. The same here so the winner is clear. This inner pain and loneliness and tiring routine of every single day of just giving and giving to others and not to myself was unbearable for me so my fantasies returned. Maybe overworked as well. The last drop was kids calling me names on Mom's day yesterday.. Whatever. Good luck everybody.

16. Don't worry about it too much girls. It's not as big of a loss as it might seem. Yea, we hoard up a lot of days on this counter and stuff, but in the end of a day it really means nothing, just some arbitrary made up numbers. Don't get attached to it too much, it's silly. What matters is that during those days you guys had some major healing, none of that is lost!

We all are humans, it's perfectly OK to feel down once in a while. It's perfectly OK to fail once in a while. If we wouldn't fail we would not get anywhere in life. I relapsed many times over few years until I finally went this far. Dealing with this PMO monster is not easy, you both are two strong and brave women embarking on this. And I know you are both resilient women too, so you gonna be fine! We all are here to support each other as a community, so you're not alone!

17. Fleurette your are so tough. You are carrying more than most of us. You had such a long streak. I salute you Amazon