1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Inkazak

Inkazak Fapstronaut

Checking in. Had a busy day - no issues yet

2. Thanks for the insights and encouragement! Your streak is truly phenomenal. I am guilty doing the first week (or two weeks) over and over the last couple of months, but I fully intend to get back on track and break my old record of 56 days. You are correct about toughing it out.

control your life likes this.
  3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yes pal ...tough it out and get some break afterwords from this battle , becouse after 3 months is a walk in the park to stay sober if we are careful not to be exposed to triggers. Everyone deserves a break . If we know how easy is afterwords , for sure we will get there

EcoMunchies, NICEDUDE and artifact like this.
  4. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Today I've decided to reset my clock. I've been reading some posts and realised that though I'm fighting PM since I'm married my goals where different. So I've changed that so my goals were clear.

I've been reading about P-subs and realised that also I've some and that I need to fight them If I want to change this part of my life and became serious if I want to get somewhere.

5. Last week was odd. I let my mind entertain thoughts I fully knew I needed to push away. And the end result was relapsing 2x. IDK. I was fully aware but had an IDGAF mindset. I need to lose that shit ASAP.

It's a new week. I know where I failed. It's up to me to not make those same mistakes. Its noon here. Time to get the fuck out of this house and stay busy till 9pm. I have plenty of shit to take care of that I keep pushing off. You can't fap if your working on a new policy manual at a coffee shop right? Well, unless you want to go to jail.

6. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

It was an eventful day one for me! I had to do do all unconventional things that I have never done before to resist my urges to experience orgasm. I was doing my work sitting on a chair when I had this itching over there and as we all know itching leads to eventually something nasty. I stood up and started doing spot jogging till I got exhausted! Few hours later I had an urge to M as there was this constant sensation over there. Without wasting much time, I started doing some breathing exercises which I have started practicing lately, and it worked!

7. 133 days...checking in my friends.

8. That is correct...my first 90 days was PMO...but I am in a relationship so now my goals are P and M...I try not to O but twice a month...thanks for the advice...will correct today.

control your life and artifact like this.
  9. Good job. I might try that spot jogging myself sometime.

10. 8 days and holding steady. Went to the grocery store this afternoon and there were plenty of tempting sights there. I was able to redirect my attention back to shopping every time my mind began to wander in that direction, then I visited this thread when I got home and got some inspiration and I'm back in a calm state again.

11. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Yes - I'm up for that Artifact. Let's do it.

12. eddy23

eddy23 Fapstronaut

Sober today, after a great weekend with the family. Heading to Vegas next week for work and will be doing all that I can for this to be a healthy trip, focused on wellness and recovery. I will be checking in daily, going to bed early and waking up early to exercise and meditate. That's worked well in the past. I will be doing all that I can to avoid triggers during the week.

13. Inkazak

Inkazak Fapstronaut

Still doing well - focusing on my art (tattooist) - i should totally do nofap tats!. Some horniness in the morning and I had to catch myself while fiddling with myself before I realized what I was doing. But I did stop. Will be connecting with wife tonight!

14. Crashed and burned - Day 0. Was bored out of my brain.
    "It's not about how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up"

15. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Checking in here on this day off. I've been having "minor" relapses on almost every day off for the last few weeks. I want to remind myself on this day off that I'm going for a PMO-free streak, not merely a "winning record." I've written down my goal posts and attached dates to the number of days, visualizing where I'll be and what I'll be doing on Day 14, Day 28, Day 30, Day 38, Day 45, Day 90. Day 90 lands on August 1st, which is a day several years ago where something I made something successful happen. I would love to celebrate 90 days as I celebrate the anniversary of that.

16. time2chage

time2chage Fapstronaut

Lost the war yesterday on BH long weekend.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Not the war. Just a battle ! Get up and Keep fighting. Never retreat, never surrender. :)

18. Inkazak

Inkazak Fapstronaut

Had sex with wife last night and while it still took me longer than I’d like to finish, I maintained a better erection. Stayed harder longer :) I do think it’s because of no pmo

19. eddy23

eddy23 Fapstronaut

Checking in sober from Vegas.

Deleted Account and artifact like this.
  20. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

checking in aiming to those double digits ! ;)

Deleted Account and artifact like this.