1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 day challenge starting today who is in?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Saoconrado40, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

The day counter is set.

2. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Great day, NoFappers.Are you guys still accepting new members?

3. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Alright!
    I'm in then. :) Good to back. I was part of group before that helped to be 45 days sober before I relapsed. Perhaps down because of discouragement in myself, I went a way only to commit more relapses. I realized that being in a group really helps. I now want to finally get pass of the past, learn from it, and give myself a win.

I am 26 years old, btw. I was introduced to M when I was still 9 or 10 but did not participate until 12 when thinks get a liytle tough in school because I was addicted to games. This eventually led to PMO that destroyed every aspect of my life ever since. I was really good in hiding it. But not anymore. I have my ecclesiastical leader by my side in this battle, and now I also have you guys. I'll do my best to help you as well. Let's help each other. :) Alright?

4. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Should I start in Day 1? Or should I continue with mu current streak of just before completing my day 8?

5. Giovani12

Giovani12 Fapstronaut

That's really good. Some people say that after 21 days of doing something, it becomes a habit...

Saoconrado40 likes this.
  6. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Owww. Thanks a lot. :)

7. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

Hey, man I have updated my day counter.

8. Saoconrado40

Saoconrado40 Fapstronaut

I don’t think I could have gotten this far without discovering this website, it has really kept me focused.

I’m more than a quarter way through this challenge now and I feel so much better about myself, I really encourage everyone to be strong and stick with it!

Murtaza likes this.
  9. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Sorry, I am confused what is that?

I had to reset my counter because I gave into an urge last night when I could not sleep...need to get over that excuse.

glnb8 likes this.
  10. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Well, ecclesiastical leader is a Church leader. I have told him of my problems about PMO and he is helping me get rid of it.

12ove likes this.
  11. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

By a voodoo chant? :D

12. Ali1997

Ali1997 Fapstronaut

13. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

4th day. A small peek will surely turn into a relapse today or tomorrow. I will guarantee that. We on our streak should be so so extra ccareful. Urges were hitting hard today on the top of that I was alone in my room. But I overcame them somehow. These pmo beasts will be weakest when we start our streak but gradually as the days pass on they get stronger. But one positive side is that as we look on the streak we made, the no. Of days we stayed clean, it is one of the greatest motivation to go on. Sometimes we just have to look back to see the mountain that we already climbed. Good luck brothers. Lets Stay clean. And bear my english.

14. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Had a relapse guys. Updated my counter already. Sorry.
    I'll do better this time.

15. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Hope everyone is doing well!

I promise to not pmo for 24 hours

16. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Fapped again :( I can't seem to get past the chaser effect.

17. Murtaza

Murtaza Fapstronaut

DAY 3. I HAVEN'T HAD AN URGE OR DISTRACTION DUE TO PMO YET BUT I AM SCARED THAT I WILL GIVE IN DURING A WEAK MOMENT.
    GOT AN EXMAINATION IN 2 DAYS. I AM GOING ALL IN ITS PREPARATION.
    AFTER THE EXAM, I WILL BE HAVING MY LAST PROPER SCHOOL SUMMER VACATION. I WILL MAKE A EPIC ONE.
    SEE YOU GUYS AFTER TWO DAYS.

18. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

19. Giovani12

Giovani12 Fapstronaut

Ahh the urge today is killing me

20. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

No pmo, we can do this. Stay strong fellas!

I promise to not PMO for 24 hours.