1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your ideas for next MCU phases?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 5, 2019.

1. Pls share your ideas and creativity, me personally i hope for something like
    Avengers vs X-men storyline or Secret Invasion.

2. If the don’t do a movie about nick fury I will be sad

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I think the next major arc will be related to a villain closely linked to either X-men or Fantastic 4, even if it takes a long time to seed I think that villain has to be either Kang the Conqueror or Galactus. Having said that a Secret Invasion, Dr Doom or Magneto centric storyline would be cool too.

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

The Tick. Also Punisher, a serious Punisher movie this time.

5. I'm thinking an Onslaught storyline will eventually be in the works because its an epic storyline and it involves the x-men, avengers, and the fantastic four

6. Nick fury vs the Avengers ;)

7. I would love to see a multi-movie arc setting up Secret Wars. They could officially introduce Venom into the MCU if they did that.

8. Btw they just confirmed multiverse exist in MCU in Spiderman new trailer :)

9. Yep I saw that. Perfect way to get the X-men, FF and others on board!

10. Awesome!

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Anyone notice all the aliens counting time in earth years?

Or each planet where the life starts has same distance between sun and earth so same centrifugal force and time period for revolution?

12. WhoCares101

WhoCares101 Fapstronaut

A good story, a good villain and a good script wont matter moving forward. From now on its about checking boxes. Mediocre black lead movie, check. Mediocre female lead movie, check. Next will be gay lead, trans lead, Asian lead, blah blah. Dont get me wrong, that's not all a bad thing, but like Black Panther and Captain Marvel it was less about the movie and more about making sure the lead was black and making a movie around that fact or the lead was a woman and girl power. They are getting more concerned about checking boxes rather than good movies. Make a good script and a good movie first, if it happens to have a lead that checks a box worry about the boxes later. I kinda worry the quality will begin to lack as the boxes need checked but I will still hand over money until I cant take it anymore lol.

13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Not gonna lie, while I enjoyed Endgame a lot I kind of see it as a good ending to the MCU as a whole for me if the rest of them dont end up working out or if they end up going down the path you describe. At the very least I cant see myself watching every movie like I used to; I struggled through Black Panther and didn't bother with Captain Marvel, so I'll likely be more selective and just watch the ones I actively care about in future. Spiderman looks pretty good, and Guardians 3 could be interesting, but any hypothetical Black Panther/Captain Marvel sequel? Count me out. Any movies based on Marvels recent comics, like Squirrel Girl, Ms Marvel, etc? Fuck no, you couldn't pay me to care.

14. Honestly, all of the theories I've heard about the future of the MCU just make me sad, because I'm not sure I will be interested in any of them. I'm excited for Guardians 3, hopefully with Thor included, because I love his addition to that group dynamic. But aside from that, I'm feeling kind of satisfied with Endgame being the cap on the end of an incredible journey. Hopefully whatever comes next will be good, but I can't say I'm looking forward to any of the ideas I've heard so far.

15. yourhomieishere

yourhomieishere Fapstronaut

I really want to see a new Fantastic Four in MCU, Nova, Guardians 3, and Spiderman FFH looks epic.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Looks like Thunderbolts with Zemo, Abomination, Ghost, Hammer and Leader is one of the next plans. Sound actually quite good, its like better version of Suicide Squad.

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

18. With the actors for the original Avengers getting older, a new band of Avengers could form at some point. The Young Avengers. That kid that was in Iron Man 3 could become Iron Lad.

Edit: Removed spoilers.

19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

They should reboot this 80's aesthetic into a real movie:
    [​IMG]

20. Why didn't you like either of these movies?