1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I agree with this.
    my ex was into hardcore simulated R and only now I see how messed up she was, she completely depended on me and it wasn't normal. There was times I'd have to really make her eat otherwise she wouldn't eat coz she was upset and I didnt realise it but now I see she was a flirty girl and brought other guys onto her. She used to tell me how she wanted to feel what it would be like more than one guy so she wanted to dream that badly and she was like well wouldn't any girl want more than one guy. She used to be an innocent girl but as things developed it kind of got extreme. So basically after I left her she started doing what I expected in jjust rebounding with other guys, I messaged her at the time because i missed he, the relationship dynamic and she told me that she got f forcefully and she blamed it on me and said it was my fault because I left her that it happened. Around 2 weeks later I brought it up coz it was bothering me badly, she told me she forgotten all about it and was cool w the guy who did it (who was one of my old friends but she wouldn't tell me who) and started having a go at me for bringing it up. Knowing her before it's the exact type of things she'd fantasise but she actually went out there and did it. All my old friends were trying to get her, I go uni far away and I'm not friends with anyone from my home area anymore and I completely cut off my ex. Other girls I've talked to from my area all have the same type of I'll annoy you and you take it out on me kind of fetish, I'm not the person who I once was, I don't even think there's any morally right girls out there anymore but on here because i'm so used to the type of girls from my area. So when I read that that girl just didn't reply to your kind request I took the different view from others and saw it as because she doesn't care about walking but wants more. I obviously and am probably wrong though because I don't know the girl and maybe girls outside my area aren't like this and hold themselves in higher regard but going uni I don't see much different.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  2. this is exactly what I did before coming back to nofap. I told myself I've reached the lowest of the low as I sat there having M'd the 4th time of the day and I said to myself it's time to stop taking myself as a joke, time to make others look at me in the way I want. I reached breaking point and I told myself I have to do anything to become free from it. @CoolBuddy7

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. Everything is deleted in which is a stepping stoone to P like instagram and youtube. It helps if I listen to Quran because it's got nice recitation it may help you also even if you don't understand it.

bluedragon9 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  4. That reasoning is in the Bible(even though I am not knowing much more)
    They have never been your friends.
    You are right partially. Cause they never were loyal. Neither men are loyal, but a certain man can be loyal. A female nature is dangerous. They rebound like they Udonis Haslem in Miami Heat( all time rebounding leader of Miami), so be careful.
    Most of females in uni go higher for their bitchness (excuse it girls, I do not really mean to be rude, but to keep it 100), looks, attitude, because society tolerates them. That is facts.

My muslim brother, I like that you were open, but I am disappointed of the way of your tongue. It is Ramadan , protect yourself. Let God hold us all.

5. To all. Once you reach you lowest. Then it is easy to give up when things get better.

6. @CoolBuddy7 and @Zen Mode . Keep fighting my brothers, this is a war. Adjust your strategies find your weaknesses and destroy them.

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. Thank you for the reminder, I have changed wordings and asked God for forgiveness. My anger overtook me but it shouldn't have.

Alex_Al, CoolBuddy7 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  8. :D made me laugh, it's just messed up how such an innocent person who I grew up with developed like that. I have said that about my ex but as a guy myself I could''ve done a lot better in the past with girls and I recognise that and I recognise I have sinned a lot so I ask God for forgiveness and he has changed my ways through his mercy.

Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. - 2:257

The word for darkness is in plural, from the different shades of darkness and the word for light is singular. No matter where we are God is the intensely merciful and entirely merciful and I ask him for forgiveness for every sin I have done in my sinful past.

Deleted Account and MONSTER MONK like this.
  9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  10. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Do i need to check in from time to time? Maybe

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  11. I need to show that, I've prayed so much to God for it and it's up to me to stick to it and fight for it.
    Once a week if you can brother. If you can't, don't worry.

CoolBuddy7 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  12. Deleted Account and EcoMunchies like this.
  13. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

I’m on for 90+, that’s my goal. You’ve a wee head start on me. No problem...

14. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

Day 7 - Checking in here, and reading through everything! Hopefully this 7 day turns into 14 that's my initial goal.

15. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

16. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I ended up relapsing after 7 days.. lost my duel..
    I have restarted my counter and up for another duel..

I should have abstained from watching TV series while alone, it ended up being trigger.. adding new rule now..
    No sitting on Laptop or PC after 12:00 am...

Problem is I get sooo bored :( my work doesn't start until 12:00 pm in morning so I used to do some activities on laptop for fun.. but it can go as trigger.

Just feel quite upset, I thought I had control this time but it is all my fault. At least some people here have issues in real which they are fighting against. i don't even have them as Alhamdulillah things are good. Yet, I still can't control myself from diving into this.

It feels good to write my thoughts here, vent my frustrations and hopefully restart anew.
    Just feeling terrible, but I am back here as I don't want to go into any more PMO because of pity for myself.

17. Check in day 78:
    Today is most probably my happiest day... maybe I engage in lot of spiritual activities, and can feel that god is blessing me in many ways...

And allah will not change the conditions of the people until they change what is in themselves... (quran)

Since I changed my MO habit and stopped fantasizing and music i have started to feel amazing....

18. Guys, you have to go to the point that watching trigger content, do not trigger you. If you run hard from it, when it comes, it will break you. If you accept it. If you can endure it. You are free.

19. Checking in day 3. Will check-in once a week or so from now on to spend less time online.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  20. I support you. This is next level.