1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. :D bro you got this, happy for you joining at an early age, show us age doesn't matter and kill it. Ramadan Mubarak aswell @Trolimp2xm too. @2468 is 14 aswell and he's killiing it im pretty sure.

CoolBuddy7 and 2468 like this.
  2. No time for a break, I think you're strong enough to not need one you just need to get back into it properly. :)

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. he checks in often, you'll know quick don't worry.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  4. Wa alaikum assalaamu wa rahmatullah :)
    • IF YOU RELAPSE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF BEING PLACED IN A DUEL, CONSIDER YOURSELF IN THE SAME DUEL UNTIL YOU LAST MORE THAN 5 DAYS.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  5. Look how far you've came, I've been tracking your progress and you're one of the walls of this fort in the fight against PMO. And everyday you last you gain stronger, no matter how much the enemy attacks at you. Take it one day at a time, that's the basics I think if that's too much half a day at a time.
    It will be @aries4nk VS @aravindu . Thanks for joining fight hard
    Thank you my brothers @CoolBuddy7 and @bluedragon9 , PMO will be no issue as I'll be too busy and I will work very hard. You better stay strong too.
    Nice to have you back, will set you up soon :)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  6. Thanks for helping me out as always @CoolBuddy7 , over 100 pages and still running smooth this thread and a lot of it is down to your help.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  7. Just ask Allah for forgiveness and go again. If you fall off a bike you don't stay on your ass you get back up and go again ;) If it was whilst you fasted you O'd remember to make it up after ramadan as an optional fast, there are 5 optional fasts you can do anyway and if you do them you don't have to make up ones you broke after.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  8. Check in day 82:
    i must say fasting has reduced my urges a lot..i experienced mild urges that too after the fast was over...
    Cold showers and meditation also helped in easing my depression and strengthening my willpower...
    The only thing troubling me is weird dreams and unconsciously Ming /trying to M in sleep ...It is called sexomnia... Hope it will be better with time
    Rest life is going great.
    I remember i had so much depression and suicidal thoughts all through the last year i never ever could imagine I can be so happy as a am now ... All due to nofap ..
    All the best everyone... Life without PMO is a life worth living :)

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  9. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

check in day 2 it has been long time since a started a streak so I have some urges but I am not going to fall down in the temptation ;)

10. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Okay, also, nice profile picture... representing Shaytaan? :eek:

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yeah... I'm trying to become a billionaire when I grow up.... I know I will make it... without a doubt. I don't know how... but I'll find a way.

12. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    *I'm going to be a billionaire when I grow up...

Also, I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just very motivated.

13. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    These haters talking shit, but success is my shield.
    Scarecrow flow, I'm outstanding in my field!

- My little poem. :)

14. devil jin from tekken games :D, he's got devil gene and he needs to control it so he fights people right.

15. Thats the right attitude, do the work now so you build tolerance to it. Read books and be smart.

Potato_22 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  16. good to hear, keep going potato or ill mash you. ;)

17. Would love if i am considered as a part of this challenge

18. Ameen; it's good you're on here at that age and I wish I came on here at 14. No doubt you'll be over this and it'll help you out in other aspects of your life. In terms of the future, I wish someone told me to set goals, write them down and put steps in to achieve it and honestly just work as hard as you can. This is the time to do it for you 2, like better to do it now and get used to it. I'm not just saying that as well, it's key. Everyday make yourself be a better version than yesterday, waste as less time as possible in a world designed to make people waste time.

Pedro.Conquers and rinzler 2.0 like this.
  19. you'll duel @Hickorydoo , hard opponent you have. Check in when you can (at least once a week) and strive to overcome the habit!

Pedro.Conquers and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  20. JLID10

JLID10 Fapstronaut

1 week check in! I'm feeling really good so far. Things I've learned:

My mindset is what gives me power. Thinking and acting like I am already successful, and already the person I am striving to be makes a big difference for me.

Daily practices and disciplines give me strength to handle triggers/urges. For week 2 I am going to incorporate a morning routine which involves running and meditation. I’ll let you all know how that goes…feel free to try it out with me.