Have you ever been cheated on?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Theamos, May 12, 2019.

1. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

If so did you feel you were at fault?
    Did it trigger you to pmo?

2. PhilJay

PhilJay Fapstronaut

Yes and yes. Several times :(

3. Not that I know of...

overclocked likes this.
  4. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut

Yep. No.

I've also cheated. I've never really gotten too upset about it because it hasn't happened in any serious (live-in) relationship (that I know of). I usually preferred to continue having sex.

The first time it happened, I actually thought it was great because I was young and I got a lot of attention from other girls at the time. After that, I had regular sex with my girlfriend, and whenever someone else was down i didn't feel bad about cheating on her. Then I left for college and found a new girlfriend. I didn't feel bad when I dumped her. I thought it was great.

Turns out she was heartbroken for about six months. I didn't find out until almost twenty years later though, so it was all water under the bridge. Relationships are weird that way.

5. Oh thats why you responded like that in the Wife spying thread ;) Aw now I understand whats going on BOI. :) Still not cool that you got cheated on

6. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut

Lol. Yeah, sure. My high school girlfriend explains literally everything about my relationships. Every woman I've dated came from a broken home and went to juvie for stealing gas. Every one was a high school dropout. I've cheated on all of them. Just a fuck boi. Relationships and women are monolithic, really, if you think about it. People are pretty much 16 their entire lives.

Nailed it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Indeed that was and still is and always will be the thoughts I had on my mind that must be absolutely right without a doubt. You must be a fuckboy there is no other way.
    Call me Sherlock ;) Case closed

8. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut

Now I am actually thinking about this. Not even sure how many women I've dated, maybe high teens to low twenties? And three have cheated on me, that I know of? Another one kissed a guy, but I found out after I broke up with her. There were rumors about two but I never had confirmation. So, I've broken up with one girl for cheating, kept fucking two for convenience, cheated on . . . one girlfriend, and was open in advance with another about sleeping with my ex when I would fly back home from college. Then I've slept with at least three different women at the same time who I did not have exclusive relationships with. But the majority of the time I have been monogamous, in both short and long term relationships.

If my wife cheated, for example, I would divorce her. That is not a part of our relationship or the type of relationship I want to have with her. And I am completely faithful to her.

9. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut

Lol. I'm so glad we had this strawman argument.

10. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut

Ah. You are 21. Need to remember to check the age before I engage. Your romantic life has just started.

11. Well that makes it easier to understans you ^^. Thank you for such a deep glimpse in your life. Well I guess when I am talking about relationships I am talking those with a real future woman who qualify to become a a possible wife. Well its not cool that you cheated on that one that was faithful but the others ones are not that important. I mean after you broke up I dont care what she is doing. After she cheated on you I dont care what you are doing because that relationship is done for me. I am that kind of guy that just wants a relationship if he can see a possible future together with her. I guess now I look inexperienced now but I don't think I really am.

12. Well yeah... you are right ^^" I really hope this is the one. I didn't check your age I expect you to be between 25 to 38.

13. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut

I'm not that young.

14. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut