1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

3 days, nearly at the end of day 4. Pretty happy all round really. Had a really restless night last night, where I felt that I didn't really sleep. Not sure if it is related to this or not. Fell asleep in the afternoon after a really long hike, which completely messed me up!
    Anyway, after a slow start this morning, the rest of the day has gone really well!
    Just cooked something new for dinner, which turned out really well. Winner winner! Now to read a bit, chill, and sleep better tonight :)

ooo123, Transient and Deleted Account like this.
  2. I run with scissors

I run with scissors Fapstronaut

3. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

I will do just that.

I slipped again tonight. I've actually gotten away from planning anything because of the stress I've been dealing with the past few months.

Majik likes this.
  4. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Woke up at 5.14am. Really felt awake. But didn't get up, because it was 5.14am! Now I have really struggled with sleeping in and moving at all, and feel worse. I know this is what happens. Need to remember again! Anyway, now to make the rest of day 5 awesome!

P.s. I just remembered that I had a P related dream last night! In the dream, I was looking through my photos on my phone and found all these 'old' ones of P. I was thinking "What are they doing on here? And what has happened to all the photos I have taken the last few days?", and then went through deleting them! So, I am going to take that as a good sign :) My mind slowly sorting itself out :)

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Transient likes this.
  5. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

A week done. Yeah, got up 6 am today, and i telling you when i moved out in the balcony there was something sweet about today. It was refreshing , i actually appreciated the cold breeze, birdschirping and rising sun. Loved it.

Transient and Majik like this.
  7. I run with scissors

8. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 19/21. Didn't end up having the time yesterday as I had a very full day with work and appointments. Online temptation hasn't been too bad the last couple of days, though I do have to watch myself and notice the temptation to scroll through Facebook in weaker moments. Yesterday I wasn't great with ogling although not bad as it has been - I haven't indulged in my worse behaviours with ogling recently though I did catch myself looking back a couple of times at different people during the day. Today I am going to set myself the goal of bouncing the eyes and not looking back at anyone for at least the first two hours after leaving the house. Otherwise, now accumulated a streak of 30 days of meditation and it's definitely helping.

ooo123 and Majik like this.
  9. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

Day 4 of 21 day challenge

Majik likes this.
  10. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 8/21. I see its all the mental game. It's like when your mind is telling you to give in to urges, one more its okay, almost like seduction. But you don't budge, you stand your ground and act like a warrior. That's how you conquer yourself.

Deleted Account and Majik like this.
  12. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

I’m back! Day 0 of 21

13. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I am absolutely buzzing right now. Just been thinking that today I was mostly awesome! Haha Which is not entirely true, but really cool that is popping in to my head :)
    Woke up at half 5, but this time stayed awake! Still didn't get out of bed for at least an hour, but still pretty pleased. Meditated and journaled, then took myself out somewhere new and cool, which was great! Then managed to go shopping and get some things I wanted. Came home and totally smashed dinner. So all in all I am feeling pretty pleased with myself! Day 6 in pretty much in the bag! :)

14. I run with scissors