1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just rejected a blowjob

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Niquel Angel, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Embrace

Embrace Fapstronaut

Rejecting sex with strangers in bathrooms seems hygienic to me. I think also that that just is an act of humiliation and demeaning the sexual encounter.

About the sexual desire and spirituality, that is just too big of a ball game for me. I tried posting sone stuff but it hit me that i am just out of my league. I do encourage reading, contemolating and asking around with a critical and open mind and not blindly attaching to dogmas. Blind attachment to words lacking understanding was not endoursed by Jesus of the Gospels nor the Buddha from the Tripitaka nor philosophers from greece or Rome. I am not saying rejecting them , just investigatiing and testing them. I mean if Adam had some critical thinkong skills maybe he would have realised what a stupid thing he was about to do :)

need4realchg likes this.
  2. Cilicio

Cilicio Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "renard49, post: 1978057, miembro: 312476"] Lo mismo me pasó el fin de semana. Estaba en un club y había algunos tipos que me excitaron, soy gay. Uno de ellos vio mi erección en mis jeans y quiere llevarme a casa para hacerme una mamada. Rechacé. Estoy empezando a pensar que tal vez debería usar un dispositivo de castidad cuando salgo a un club o en una cita. : eek:[/CITAR]
    usa el cb6000 en acero eso te aleja de las malas tentaciones

3. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

Good stuff guys. The original post that started this thread is quite creepy but I enjoyed reading all the funny comments. I don't think being angry at god is the right answer. Ultimately god is what you label it to be if you believe in any to begin with.. It's been easier for me to become my own light and find truth within through meditation and bettering of my self though must admit it's no easy task. The christian faith is a tough one to break free from for sure I know all too well. Even today most of my family thinks I need to "think again" about believing in their religion but I don't even see them as any more related to me than the guys/ladies I meet on my travels down the roads. They just happen to have met me sooner and think they know who I am because I've been around them growing up.

Wouldn't have an easy time turning down a BJ from a beautiful woman but hey that hasn't come up yet so.. maybe I shouldn't be thinking of these things lol. Have a nice day everybody. Lots of love

need4realchg likes this.