1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

108/365 (for yesterday).

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  2. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

173 days completed.

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  3. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Just coinciding with my personal best from tomorrow I will be setting new record everyday for me awesome feeling
    Day 55

4. Fighter!

Fighter! Fapstronaut

I cant wait to come again to fifty days

5. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

Almost 30 full days without PMO and almost no fantasizing. I'm experiencing the worst flatline i ever had! Lots of what i call junk thoughts. Though i improved a lot since. This is not my first time reaching 30 but it's gonna be the first time I reach 365.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  6. Fighter!

Fighter! Fapstronaut

We will all reach 1 year, we just need to rise after we fall, we fall 800 times we rised 801 times

7. Fighter!

Fighter! Fapstronaut

Tomorrow will be day 7 if I count the day I failed too
    = Week 1 done

8. Idk what to do anymore man I feel like I'm in a flatline like I have no sexual desire or energy at all after my recent relapse which was yesterday. And I remember while I was sleeping I remember saying in my head I like girls I will only like girls and that was over and over but if felt as if I was arguing with someone because I had anxiety I began to clench my jaw and my heart rate was up..I cant even draw without wondering if I am sexually attracted to my character

9. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

10. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Day 10/365
    First personal milestone achieved.

11. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

106 days. I haven’t been posting regularly. I can’t believe I haven’t masturbated or had an orgasm in that length of time. Absolutely crazy. I’ve recently bought my first guitar and am learning how to play it. I’ve also bought weights and lift them several times a week. Currently reading the first book in the mistborn series. Basically I’m filling my time with new worthwhile habits. I’m changing my life and that feels good and gives me hope for the future.

12. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Congratulations on passing your prior record, this is a significant accomplishment! Keep going.

13. frequentdogwalker

This is awesome!

14. frequentdogwalker

This website explains the differences between hocd and being gay, and suggests treatment options if you actually are hocd: https://centerforanxietydisorders.com/treatment-programs/obsessive-compulsive-disorder/hocd/
    I would suggest you see a professional counsellor or therapist who can help you sort it out because it could save you a lot of time and grief attempting to do it on your own.

15. its day 69...it look like it overs now no more energy left to move any further...thats it...

16. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

17. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Take it one day at a time. ' Anyone can fight the battle of just one day'. If you give up you're guaranteed to regret it. If you hang with it one day at a time the energy will return and you will have won a major battle and in the process grown more into the person you want to be. Don't give up brother, stay in the game.