1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Okay @FreebirdFH , what do you need for accountability? For me it's having somewhere that there are people I've connected with that i don't want to let down. That's this group, and a couple of others on this site. I don't want to do the"text of Shame" to say I've relapsed. I have stated a goal and i don't want to lose that challenge with myself.
    What do you need?

2. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

I am still interested in joining this group :)

artifact likes this.
  3. Clarrs

Clarrs New Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 0 ... my fairytale is over :(

NICEDUDE likes this.
  5. What happend man, you were going so well?

artifact likes this.
  6. Day 5, half a milestone completed. "How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your Word." Psalm 119:9.

persona2903 likes this.
  7. kllrbee

kllrbee Fapstronaut

Ive been able to join another AP group. Probly not fair to others wanting to join if I was in 2 groups. Thanks for putting me in the wait list, but you can remove me.
    Good luck to everyone here!

artifact likes this.
  8. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in

artifact likes this.
  9. blazer72

blazer72 Fapstronaut

I am still wanting to join.

10. OK, thanks for letting me know.

11. We should have a spot for you in a few days. Hang in there and watch your alerts. (You are next on the waiting list.)

persona2903 likes this.
  12. OK, thanks for letting me know. We just happen to have a spot available today so welcome to the group!

13. Sorry to hear that, my friend, and you'll get no negative judgement from me after that amazing streak of yours. You have been a great inspiration to us, so I hope you will stick around in this group and recommit to your goals. You were closing in on 6 months, which would have been incredible, but that is obviously easier said than done.

control your life likes this.
  14. Hi @Clarrs , you have been added to the waiting list. It may be a couple of weeks before we have an opening. (I will tag you in a comment when we do.) You will need to activate your counter before you can join the group.

15. @blazer72 , you have already "blazed" your way to the top of our ranking. Congratulations!

JPDrive likes this.
  16. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks friend ! Yah...i corrected few things in my mind. We have to learn how to fight right .
    Check in wednesday

artifact likes this.
  17. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

Okay. Okay. I made two weeks...

Still going strong. Yesterday was rough, but I made it through.

persona2903 and artifact like this.
  18. blazer72

blazer72 Fapstronaut

Feeling good today after a rough couple of days with my wife. I am working on a formal disclosure and it can't come fast enough for her.

19. Been there, done that. :)

20. Been feeling some tough urges for the last few days, but I'm going to fight through it because I don't want to let you guys down and I hope you do the same for me.