1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 weeks in.. clear signs my body is healing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Originaldutchcow, May 18, 2019.

1. Originaldutchcow

Originaldutchcow Fapstronaut

In september i did my first nofap streak of about 50 days. After 4 weeks in, my constipation that i have had for years, up to the point of having severe hemorroids, dissapeared and i had daily bowel movements with full sized logs.

After those 50 days, i relapsed and my constipation quickly returned. I then did a few smaller streaks of about 14 days before relapsing. This dopamine spike and withdrawal resulted in lots of flatulence.

Now i am 4 weeks in and my constipation is gone. I enjoyed every moment of it :emoji_grin:
    Also in the gym, my muscles seem to grow faster and have more endurance. I have read that masturbation reduces androgen receptors, but i never knew it had such a big impact on performance.

I have read that dopamine has an impact on IBS, i just found it so hard to believe until i experienced it myself.

It honestly feels like NoFap gave me a second chance at life.

2. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

congrats man I myself really await to get rid of ibs symptoms and control my eating habits in the process God Bless

llortaton and Clancy Li like this.
  3. Great news! Good work man.

4. Good 4 u. Im still constipated but thats because i ended smoking after 20 years. Its slowly getting better, but not much. Will take years :x

BruceD and MadJackMcMad like this.
  5. Quality brown rice plus lots of water. The finest bowel movements known to man.

Tonytone likes this.
  6. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

7. Angga

Angga Fapstronaut

Congrats, its my third day, i hope i can also get through 14 days streak like you did

8. Will try thanks! Brown to brown

9. Could you share with us some materials discussing how dopamine affects IBS?

10. Originaldutchcow

Originaldutchcow Fapstronaut

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    FX-05 likes this.
  11. I have a couple of friends with relatively serious gastric problems. One has pointed out the connection between stress/mental state and these problems.
    So: meditation, exercise, good food, good rest.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  12. kh5517

kh5517 Fapstronaut

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing!

13. The Dave

The Dave Fapstronaut

I get nightmarish IBS but thats from years of stress.

Prune juice for constipation ( although be careful, this can be the thermonuclear option) and boiled eggs for loose bowels.

SirErnest likes this.
  14. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

just finished a big bowl of brown rice WOOO