1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in . Yesterday I went to visit my father and forgot to Che k in when I got back. In the last 80 days or so I pmo'd once after 56 days and and then reset again after another 20 something because i was looming at naked pictures of women on the hookup sites in my email spam. So I've had 1 orgasm in 80 plus days and none in around a month. I am relating differently in a much better way with women , and women are definitely responding to me in a way I like. Alot more smiles and apparent interest. Good stuff. One day at a time.

2. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

3. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

4. rowenadato

rowenadato Fapstronaut

5. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 122/365.

I'm committed to this challenege and I know I can finish it.
    Today is going to be awesome.

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Keep going. It doesn't take much energy to stay PMO free, just awareness. Pay attention to what's happening in your mind. Your thoughts effect what you do.

7. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

8. ryancraig

ryancraig Fapstronaut

9. Transcendent

Transcendent Fapstronaut

10. Day 40. After my last relapse hitting this mark seemed pretty intimidating. But we can go farther than we think sometimes just taking things a day at a time. Keep going everyone, onward towards your goals.

11. yogicwarrior

yogicwarrior New Fapstronaut

Starting today!
    Day 1/365
    Determined!
    :emoji_fist::emoji_fist::emoji_fist:

12. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

13. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

14. The First again

This time will be the last time I say 'the first' until I hit 365. My cousin just died the other day because of alcohol poisoning. He was an alcoholic. It made me think about my mortality. I think I have all the time to recover but actually I don't. I must take recovery with the commitment it deserves. Half assing it is not going to cut it.