1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Honestly does the craving for a gf every subside while single ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kman20, May 14, 2019.

1. Daniel Forster

Daniel Forster Fapstronaut

I guess it's part of human nature, isnt? It wouldnt bother you if u have a mate Haha'

2. Daniel Forster

The girls look for a guy with a good job and status the same way as we look for a pretty girl with the same interest we have, it's a exchange: They give something to you so you have to give something back.

Kman20 likes this.
  3. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I want dating experience really, a girlfriend would be nice. Relationships passed the friendship level for once.

Daniel Forster likes this.
  4. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Wait I’m confused Saiyan. You said girls look for a guy witth a job and your co worker got in a relationship but you didn’t? But you’re working too so why aren’t you reaping the same benefit as him ?

Daniel Forster likes this.
  5. Oh believe me I've tried at my job. I asked a girl to a movie, but unfortunately I got rejected.

Daniel Forster and Kman20 like this.
  6. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Why do you think that is ? Just keep trying with different girls man. Who could resist a Saiyan?

7. Daniel Forster

Man, you just asked a girl out in a terrible place: your job: Probably every girl in your job knows she rejected you, decreasing the chances of picking the interest of a girl at you job.