1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Duellant, Apr 12, 2018.

1. just_like_heaven

just_like_heaven Fapstronaut

Day 4 :) I have a question, How long do you spend under cold water? I think I am completely washed after 1 minute, I try to stay longer and longer. :)

2. I have now been taking cold showers for a whole year! No hot showers whatsoever. Cold showers really changed my life. :emoji_snowman:

3. crane77

crane77 Fapstronaut

Day 0, I want to try

4. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 9, 10:
    I am not as bothered by the cold anymore. I am now able to reach the half way mark (I think) between the center of our dial and the maximum of cold water.

5. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Chappelle Mandelbrot Fapstronaut

Day 15 was a success. Excited to keep going

6. just_like_heaven

7. just_like_heaven

8. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Day 15 was actually a lot of fun, My approach to this challenge is to start the shower normally and then turn up the cold water until it's maxed out. After this challenge I'm gonna work on starting the showers cold. Anyway, super excited fro Day 16. Forward we go!

9. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 11:

Today was still cold.

10. crane77

crane77 Fapstronaut

11. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 12

Still cold. Fingers hurt sometimes when I hit the halfway mark between middle of the dial and full cold water.

12. Chappelle Mandelbrot

I think day 16 was my first in the morning. Patiently awaiting say 17!

13. pfb2019

pfb2019 Fapstronaut

I can't stand a cold shower. Never can get used to, sorry. By the way, if those cold showers give you more success, great. But I am Never taking cold shower, even if it's just a little cold. To everyone on here, how cold are you comfortable with???

14. Monk290519

Monk290519 New Fapstronaut

15. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 13:

Cold but nice.

16. Day 10 I guess. Cold showers don't seem really cold now. But man ... Those showers are THE SHIT! One of the best things that had happened to me!