1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first relapse ruined me

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mr_kb, May 26, 2019.

1. mr_kb

mr_kb New Fapstronaut

the tittle is a little bit extreme but I’d just like to share my story and who I am. I was on my first streak of 2 weeks and I physically felt different. I felt more in control of who I was and my emotions.

The part I guess a lot of people want to hear is that during these first two I actually got the guts to ask two girls out (just casual nothing serious) and one said yes an the other we were trying to work out a suitable date. Everything else was going quite well as other addictions I had like playing PlayStation too often began to decrease too.

I relapsed after 2 weeks and it broke me. Both girls cancelled and we don’t talk anymore, Ive been playing more PlayStation than ever and just feel foggy and lost. It could all be a coincidence but I also did feel a change in my own personality from bright to just dull.

2. Playing video games exsevily will make you feel groggy and lost, in my opinion. Your Brain is hyperfocused on the game for long hours.

It's an excellent idea to dive in and start encouraging other people on their journey. I think you will find it will help you more than anything! Welcome, and don't give up! You can also start a reboot log: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php#reboot-logs.8

3. 1 Tes. 4:3

1 Tes. 4:3 Fapstronaut

Don't give up. You have tasted freedom, and you can have it again. We are all in the fight!

4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut