1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 0 did better this week

2. AlyseS01

AlyseS01 Fapstronaut

Day 12. Today was a good day. I had urges but they were easy to suppress when reminding myself of my goal.

Tonytone likes this.
  3. Just finished the 7 day challenge. Today starts day 1/14

4. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

5. AlyseS01

AlyseS01 Fapstronaut

Day 13. No urges today. Onto day 14

Tonytone and Deleted Account like this.
  6. WeWillNeverFall

WeWillNeverFall Fapstronaut

Huh ~ I just realised I started this challenge from 10 May ~ lost the count xD but 14 days is over. Challenge complete.

14/14

Good luck everyone ~ heading to the next challenge

Barnabas_ and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

8. AlyseS01

AlyseS01 Fapstronaut

Day 14. I am glad to be done with this challenge, not because I want to PMO again, but so I can finally stop thinking about it all together. I haven’t had any urges at all today, the thought of being physical with another person doesn’t seem appealing. I felt similar last year, getting physical for some reason weirded me out. Though, I am glad I’m mellowed out now.

9. facereMundumMelio

facereMundumMelio Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I am a fucking looser. I can't tell you how many times I've given up, and quietly exited. No one held me accountable, so I just left no consiquenses. That's why I'm holding all yall accountable, and I hope you dod the same to me

You two come the fuck back you're not done, keep fighting like your usernames suggest.

Welcome :)

Con-the fucking-gratulations! We mortals all hope to be like you guys some day.

Tonytone likes this.
  10. Operator

Operator Fapstronaut

Day 11-14 Completed. Apologize, haven’t been posting not because I’ve failed but because I’ve been dreadfully sick recently. However, in a brief hiatus I can say that I’m happily completed with this challenge. I know for many two weeks might not seem like much but for me to means the world. Years trying to quit, for nothing, and the first time trying this site and I complete my first challenge without failure. It’s an amazing feeling, I hope everyone else feels at some point. Moving on to a longer challenger, thanks guys.

11. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Day 14 compteled.

Today day 15 and because of that 30 days challenge started.

12. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Just finished the 7 day challenge so I'd like to extend to the 14 day challenge, that is to say this is day 7/14. Is that ok? Or do I have to go from scratch? Just because I'd prefer to take it in smaller chunks but I don't want to keep at the 7 day challenge forever...

Tonytone likes this.
  13. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut