1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5(My Journey on Nofap)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, May 21, 2019.

1. Ya When I interact with anyone whom I don't know I have that much confidence to say Hello to that person.
    At First I wasn't able to say hello to ecen single person; that low was my morale.
    I didn't had friends and I always remained lonely. This feeling always stinged me. I suffered a lot due to this. So I decided to throw out this shit forever from my life.

Always be positive likes this.
  2. Day 5 :
    Feeling like a new one after getting rid of PMO for 5 long days.
    Never had this feeling before.
    Whenever urges struck me, I remember God(not proselytising anyone) to help me get out of those preoccupied thoughts and also do some Pushups to remain stay focused.
    I also read many politics related articles to keep in update with things revolving around the country.
    My focus is just English.Many people push me to try other languages too.
    But I recommend that You can be the Arjuna if you focus on just language only.
    What are your ideas on this?
    I am curious.Let me know if you're also curious to open up to me.
    And Thanks for having this patience to read my Day 5 journal.

Always be positive likes this.
  3. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

English is universal laugauge, i dont mind to learn 20 laugauges and spend a lot of my time just becouse someone dont want to learn 1 laugauge

The time has come to change your life for the better :)

vxlccm and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Thanks to your wise words brother.
    After watching your thread I have sought that you kinda a Spiritual person.
    Is it so?

5. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

I meditate, i using law of attraction and visualization every day, i am on nofap (spiritual journey) so yes, i am a spiritual person :)

6. pranding25

pranding25 Fapstronaut

I'm with you on the struggle bro. Most of it is just about keeping busy. I haven't particularly felt any positives yet but also haven't felt any negatives. Hopefully things will change (hopefully I'll keep going too!)

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I hope that everyone who has come here with a purpose will surely win
    And hats off to your courage and sacrifice.

vxlccm likes this.