1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting new .. or maybe not

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by thetrying.girlfriend, May 28, 2019.

1. thetrying.girlfriend

thetrying.girlfriend Fapstronaut

This is the LAST and final chance I’m giving my PA to make things right. I gave him 1000000000000 chances already and he keeps breaking my heart. With the lies , hiding things and still possibly watching P. I wanted to give up on this relationship, but he’s agreed to seek help in SAA meets once a week. Hoping this will help us ! But I honestly have no faith in him.

Also I’m Doing things differently this time around... we are not officially back together, he has to earn me back and show me change. Till then I’m single.. this is the real test because we are not together. So I want to see if he even keep his composure. Sex is out of the picture for me. So maybe the hard core challenge would work for us ?
    He relapsed, so I would also like him to start his calendar over.

I just hope he wants to fix this as much as I possibly do.

2. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

Being in the exact same position with my husband, I really feel your struggle and pain. Hopefully your PA is now taking the steps he need to recover the relationship he has with a woman who obviously deserve SO much better. I wish you all the strength imaginable in this trying time.

3. thetrying.girlfriend

thetrying.girlfriend Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, I couldn’t imagine going through this being married. Just heart breaking, I’m so sorry :( I hope your husband gets his sh*t together! Women like us are hard to find. You are strong and beautiful. I wish you strength and healing ❤️

hope4healing and Butterfly1988 like this.