1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

At one point of time, I became so distracted, and I was like so mad. I didn't like that, I didn't like me going out of control or shit. So, I just, I gave up all of that. I don't have feeling for her, anymore. Thank you for the response though, my dear brother.

2. I am glad that you shared this story with us, brother. Look I understand how you feel. It's hard but there is only one way to get this over and be free again. Go through the pain. You promised me to use your second chance better. I didn't forget it. Whatever you want to do. Do it but don't stop because of fear. I know you can do it. You became such a part of my life that when I face my fears and problems I feel many people standing behind me cheering me on. You are one of them. It's okay to get hurt. No hero is born out of happiness. :)

YOU CAN DO IT!

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. Never deny who you are brother or your feelings. But also know who you are and what is not part of you :)

4. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'm doing better! I hope we all can live prosperous lives, and beat this addiction's face open.

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

There is never a right time to meet someone. Life is about adventure, meeting people and trying new things. You won’t know someone until you start dating them.

6. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

We will, everyday we need to improve even though it’s a little bit at at time.

7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Yeah brother. That's the thing, I don't wanna date nobody now. I wanna work on myself, and look at all that later ! Thanks for the advice though, my brother. I will see to that, in the next few years !

8. Checking in on day 29. Still fighting hard.

9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Almost a Month, Congratulations brother ! Keep going, and don't consider stopping now. All of our Wishes and prayers are with you !

10. Thanks @CoolBuddy7! I’m grateful to have made it this far. I’m taking it day by day but I’m feeling strong today. I hope you’re doing well. :) congrats on your 9 days!

11. stay in your current duel until you reach 5 consecutive days and then if there's a winner i'll announce it, I find that helps willpower, most people in here have improved their willpower to do first 3 days easily now, I can sense these duels are working. I agree we should duel :) as long as our streaks don't last forever now next time us 2 can duel, we will for sure.

12. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

3 days done!
    Since starting my new job urges have been minimal due to being really busy with work so it definitely helps to keep busy guys to keep your minds away from PMO it helps a huge amount.

13. Nice
    show your strength in the lions den. Learn to survive longest. Good luck fighter.

CoolBuddy7 and Alex_Al like this.
  14. awesome, first 3 days are sometimes hardest. Keep going my friend.

15. heightened emotions coz of brain rebooting maybe. I think it's a difficult situation if you like her but at the same time you want to wait a while so I guess you need to make it clear to yourself what you want more if you understand me. A lot of different pathways in your situation right now.

16. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I do understand it brother, and I want to achieve my goals at first. They come second to none.

Thank you brother. I am doing good. Thanks for asking !

17. I got your word that is enough for me

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  18. Keep going forward towards achieving them :)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  19. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

20. I write just to get our thread to the top, trendin'
    my verbal ak , bangin'
    all day doing, now seeing,
    it is 2on1 , them I feel it,
    kawhi in the finals wit' it,
    pressure, damn, I better not stay late,
    I see them, mate,
    again freedom_lover,
    I kind of love.. her,