1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Caffeine Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, May 2, 2019.

1. 21/30. Feels much better than I would have thought. The whole body feels a lot healthier and happier.

2. just_like_heaven

just_like_heaven Fapstronaut

Day 4. I started to drink chamomille tea, much better alternative.

3. just_like_heaven

4. 23/30!

Nice work! Was it easy for you to get through the first days? For me it wasn't easy at all...

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
  5. just_like_heaven

Day 7 : Cool, :) I combine it with cold shower every morning and it makes me feel much better :)

6. 25/30.

My current plan is to not extend the goal when I have reached 30 days, I think I will have a cup of coffee instead.

7. just_like_heaven

Day 8. I want to stop drinking coffee permanently :) It's better to replace it than stop drinking any beverage

8. just_like_heaven

9. just_like_heaven

10. 28/30. At 08:00 on Saturday I have completed the 30 days. Then I'm going to enjoy a good cup of coffee with some cream. :)

11. 29/30. 19 hours and 33 minutes left. ;)

12. 30/30 - challenge completed! Now I'm going to drink coffee! Yippie! :D

13. So now I had my lovely coffee. Thinking about allowing myself one coffee per weekend for 30 days but I will do this journey in the no sugar challenge instead.

Keep fighting @just_like_heaven !

14. lofi

lofi Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah! You did it.

Force Majeure likes this.
  15. I'm going to start this challenge myself tomorrow for at least 7 days. I've been feel fatigued lately and want to see if caffeine has anything to do with it. I usually have 2/3 cups a day.