1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Experts i need your help - 30 days experiences

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ilovesex, May 14, 2019.

1. ilovesex

ilovesex Fapstronaut

Hi, this what it is.
    I am wondering if this is the best timing for my nofap journey.
    Currently i am on day 20.
    So around the 23.05 i will reach my goal of 30 days.

The thing is the days 24.05-25.05 are the most importants in my life!!
    So i want to be i the best physical and psycholical shape possible.

So what is your experiences with two scenarious.
    1. I will just continue and live day 31. and 32. with a positive state and benefit from it
    2. or it will be the time where its possible that i get a down.

if point 2 is possible what is the best way to handle it?
    3. i jerk of one day before and will be in normal state
    4. i will jerk of a few days before that and give myself 3 days to recover from that?

It maybe sounds crazy but i wouldnt ask if it wouldnt be that important.
    Please no theoretical knowledge only if you lived that :)

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

You may feel better by day 30 and you may feel worse, but neither is the point. Truthfully, there are ups and downs throughout the entire process and you have to learn to deal with those the right way, and not by drowning you despair/"rewarding" yourself with more PMO.

stoneyman22 and ilovesex like this.
  3. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

You might want to continue without PMO for longer. In my experience a reset can quickly lead to a relapse and once you reset after 30 days it will end your streak and likely bring with it a tremendous loss of energy and stunt your progress on the reboot. I am also on a 30 day challenge and half-way through now. I do NOT plan to use PMO after 30 days but rather set a 90-day challenge after this if I am successful I will reward myself with something I haven't really decided on or figured out. Maybe just the joy of being alive and addiction free or maybe I'll eat a bunch of mushrooms etc.

ilovesex likes this.
  4. ilovesex

ilovesex Fapstronaut

thats what i decided yo thanks :)

stoneyman22 likes this.
  5. ilovesex

ilovesex Fapstronaut

sometimes just ask you inner voice.
    felt like risk on loosing energy after reseting is higher than having a down in the streak :)

stoneyman22 likes this.
  6. ilovesex

ilovesex Fapstronaut

update: everything went well. did the 30 days but my brain didnt work so good around day 24-28.

after i had sex on day 31 i was full of energy and the next day tired.