1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

8 months of nofap and my chances of getting laid are still 0

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 29, 2019.

1. don't know if you replied to me or him, but this is the best advice I've ever heard. despite I am good looking, girls do not usually see me because I have a huge nose and I don't really take care of myself. good luck for everyone, read my nofap experience post if you want to learn something as I did now now from you :))))

miiikeee likes this.
  2. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

No. They are actually very simple. Which is why they are incels in the first place. They'd like to pretend they are more complex than "normal people" because that helps them feel better.

3. you made my day bro.

Jackb97 likes this.
  4. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Happy to oblige aha.

5. miiikeee

miiikeee New Fapstronaut

I replied to him. I read your nofap experience and I totally agree that you should replace it with a healthier habit, I mean it will happen automatically anyway. When you’re not fapping you will have more time, energy and motivation and you will need to put that to use and it’s different for everyone, some might read more others might exercise more. Whatever it is, to each their own ^^

6. wrong. men who get laid are dumb and only know 2 words, "fuck" and "fucking". incels are educated, sensivive, understanding, talented, yet our looks prevent u sform being with women despite understanding them more than anyone else.

7. men (me too) usually avoid not good looking women :)))
    all things are balanced as they should be.

8. IndigoRazor

IndigoRazor Fapstronaut

Just quitting nofap is not enough. You have to actively pursue your goals in all walks of life. Health, emotionally etc.

Have you seen some changes in your confidence? Women like a man that knows what he wants out of life, that has the courage to pursue it and actually does it. The women is the cherry on his metaforical cake. The cake is his life purpose. You will naturally start emmiting the energy that's attractive to girls.

Other thing for me is approaching the girls my instinct sais I should approach. Reading social cues. Having the courage to step through the open doors.

During reboot this instinct is mostly gone because I have to focus on myself.

miiikeee likes this.
  9. did that too. why do people assume that the only thing i ddi was nofap?

no

women want tall guys wtih square faces and usually no goals or job at all

10. IndigoRazor

IndigoRazor Fapstronaut

That could be true for women that have Co dependency issues themselves. Looking at what you said I assume this is your perception clouded by frustration. There are actually women out there In touch with their feminine authenticity that love themselves and are confident. Check out this motivational speaker without arms and legs nick vujicic or something like that. He has a nice fiance.

Go speak to a psychologist. Go boxing, it's good for your Confidence.

11. ts not about issues. its about biology, women are wired to seek the best genes.

12. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Well, in that case, your heart's not in the right place. You're right, you'll never get laid.

13. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

This thread is so amusing to me. I think the OP is just here to troll for the sake of trolling, but hey, i've had a good laugh already. I am going to reply as if i would believe this is a serious issue, just for the fun of it.

OP, sorry, but you are full of shit. And i can even proof that you are full of shit.
    Because i am you. At least i was you, around 3 years ago.

You are speaking the exact same language, saying the same words and you retain the exact same mindset as i did back then.
    The parallels are frighteningly similar.

To sum it up:

"Me not getting laid is everyone else's fault but my own."

"Women only sleep with highly attractive men, and will even go out of their way to approach and sleep with them."

Correct. Sir, you are fully correct in saying that. And yet, you are still full of shit.

I have been in your position, only complaining about the way the world works, never taking responsibility.
    Up until the point where i couldn't take it anymore. I faced all my issues, went out, had girls around me, started to get responses and eventually seduced a girl i found pretty at the time and slept with her, getting the most beautiful first time i could have wished for.
    But that was all work. And i could have never gotten the chance to sleep with her if i didn't work on myself prior to that event.

After that, i approached a cute girl on the train, talked to her, had some fun, and after 1 hour we were kissing on the train, with people around us. And I noticed the guy next to us. He probably would have loved to have the same experience. But he stayed in his seat, listing to whatever came out of this headphones, while i took the courage to walk up to the girl and ask if i could sit next to her, knowing she is probably going to say no.
    You never know what is going to happen in Life mate. But if you don't approach and start to take risks....

So you can go sit at home, cry about how the world works and not accepting that some guys need to approach girls, and will probably never get approached on their own, ever. Which is the case for me.

I am 5,7(barely 170cm tall) and really thin. But i work out like a champ, got a tan and now most guys actually envy the way my body looks. Picture a professional soccer player's body, and you get a picture of how i look. Do you think achieving this was and keeping this shape is easy? Hell no, and for girls, this is just a benefit. They prefer a tall man who is dark and handsome. But who sais i can't fly in under the radar?

You never get advice on how to catch fish from the fish. You go to the fisherman who knows how to fish.

Gotta work on yourself mate, but you aren't on your edge yet. You aren't miserable enough. Just miserable enough to complain without wanting to go through the hard and painful work that is personal development.

Getting a good and enjoyable life sometimes takes hard and painful work, and you seem like you don't want to go through this, because you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Nothing we say here will change your mind, at least thats what it sounds like. Keep avoiding your responsibilty to have a great life and fight for it and stay miserable and complaining. If that is the life you actually want.

This has been fun : )

14. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

This post is so obviously coping. Some incels may be like that, some incels are uneducated neets with no talents and zero social skills. Some men who are getting laid are fuckboys, but most are average people.

recon117 likes this.
  15. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Boohoo. If you're ugly then get an ugly girlfriend to match. Or atleast stop complaining. God stop complaining. All this whining and you wonder why you can't get a girl. Girls love a man who whine all the time... "understanding" ahaha you don't understand anything bro.

Freedom_from_PMO and FX-05 like this.
  16. i never said that lol. there is no "fault" here at all.

17. average men dont get laid lol. they are incels

18. ugly girls get sex with hot guys all the time lol.

19. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Okay

20. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

What are the admins waiting for to kick this pesimistic incel prick th outta here? It wouldn't surprise me at all to hear one day that he ended up becoming his country's own Eliott Rodger...