1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

15 years old and I have been fapping since I was 9.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by homerunmikah, Jun 3, 2019.

1. homerunmikah

homerunmikah New Fapstronaut

I have been fapping since I was 9 years old yada yada yada. I said that as clickbait, but I'm looking for real help. I started masturbating seriously when I was 13 years old and at its peak I did the deed 4 times a day. I dealt with depression during that time that 13 year olds probably shouldn't go through and it all changed during November of last year. There was a challenge called No Nut November and I decided why not actually try to stop? I lasted 14 days and to this day that is my longest streak ever. After that for about 6 months I was in a great place with my masturbation schedule, about twice a week. But for the last few months, the frequency and time spent on masturbating has increased to even worse than before, and I have taken an interest to edging. I am basically interested in a complete shutdown of touching my dick for about a month, and want some real tips to stop. It has desensitized my life and I feel like I need some support if I actually want to go far with this. As of right now it is Day 1.

2. It's an excellent idea to dive in and start encouraging other people on their journey. I think you will find it will help you more than anything! Welcome, and don't give up! You can also start a reboot log: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php#reboot-logs.8

Pink Floyd

nef likes this.
  3. Ethan1982

Ethan1982 Fapstronaut

Welcome here
    Try to get a new feeling for your body, take some time for yourself ever day to rest an relax, to balance your energies.
    As @Mr. McMarty said try to start a journal. When you feel urges just start to write about it to objectivize your thoughts and feelings outward of your gut.
    Also have a look on the success stories
    Wish you all the best

homerunmikah likes this.
  4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

5. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Resources.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner

homerunmikah likes this.