1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3 weeks no PMO, 10 days hard mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by stinky635, Mar 10, 2015.

1. stinky635

stinky635 Fapstronaut

just had to share since I am feeling accomplished at the moment.

Tomorrow will be three weeks of no P or M. My wife and I are still having sex so of course there is O, but it's the right way. My wife was sick last week so I went 10 days hard mode even though that was never in my plan. I took that time to really practice blocking out bad thoughts, focusing on real life, and doing everything else a husband and father should do instead of constantly focusing on the next dopamine hit.

The hard mode definitely made coming back together a LOT more intense. It's tough but it's doable.

I am not sure the longest I've ever gone with M but I can't imagine I've done very long. So 3 weeks is a good start!

2. stinky635

stinky635 Fapstronaut

4 weeks. It feels really good to have this much behind me. Lots of ups and downs but I am gradually feeling better and better.

3. ZenBound

ZenBound Fapstronaut

Nice work!

Quick note on working with thought though... it's not helpful to block them out, or to label thoughts as good, or bad. thoughts are just thoughts, the creative activity of the mind. What we resist, persists. It's wiser to recognise thoughts as thoughts, without getting too caught up in their content.

Here's a really good Headspace blog on the subject.
    https://www.headspace.com/blog/view/265/overcoming-negative-thoughts

Good luck on your journey buddy.

4. stinky635

stinky635 Fapstronaut

Made it to 30 days. Feels good. More info on my journal, 30-39 section.

5. M123

M123 Fapstronaut

Great job greatjob bro

6. PotentLife

PotentLife Fapstronaut

Very happy for you. Wishing you big wonderful revelations and opportunities.