1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanted to know who is the Marilyn Monroe of our time and...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jackb97, Jun 3, 2019.

Is hillary clinton hot?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. She's a reptile

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Kinda

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Trump and 50% of British girls.

2. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Tell that to Aubrey Hepburn.

3. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Yeah some tend to overdo it a bit. With Trump you can understand it, because he's obviously pretty weird all together. The rich excentric. But for normal people. It's like here in Russia. The botox. What these girls do to their faces man, it looks really, really bad.

4. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Well, she kind of changed the game. Or was the beginning of that cultural shift.

5. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

idk skinny girls were popular in the 20s and aubrey was popular in the 50s too with a lot of other skinny girls. They liked both as long as you weren't fat.
    They were all about the face I think which I thinks more important too.
    I remember this real ad from the TV show madmen showing skinny Jackie Kennedy and curvy Monroe the ying and the yang of women.
    [​IMG]
    We lost the plot in the 80s with fake tits and then everything went down hill from there.

6. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

big true

7. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Also I think your right about this. Perhaps it was that men got to see so much less nudity that the face was sort of the window to the woman's body. That was the only way to judge really, besides the shape, what a woman would potentially look like naked.

8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

9. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Nudity is pretty unnecessary. Like you can pretty much see most girls on instagram in a bikini. Its like bruh put your clothes on leave it to the imagination. Then there's the Muslims though that take it waaaay too far the other way.