1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

spirit of jezebel (nsfw)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by kitty fukr, Mar 22, 2015.

1. kitty fukr

kitty fukr Banned

Wtf lulz I got banned a hole week.

takin it easy with masturbation for the last three days is mildly challenging, but im noticing an increase in rem erections along with a fluffy flaccid hanging dick (as opposed to a frightened, abused shrunken penile).

I'm exercising more, and supplementing with dick pills that im hopeful will bring forth the temple knight (100% erected dick). I get really hard from filthy thoughts, but I seek spontaneous and morning diamond erections too.

I'm also excited for my AA group's new members who add encouragement, and support to us obsessive types.

So yea Im happy to say the program's coming along real good. My problem was always drink, and drugs so im very confident that NoFap wont be a terrible burden on my head.

2. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

3. kitty fukr

kitty fukr Banned

Haha dude that picture's eff'd up. And I'm fed up of this damn dick anxiety eloel. I last came about three days ago so I'm getting kind of skittish to handle my meat. Everytime I think about doing the unthinkable I just say to myself "its getting a late bro just hang on till tomorrow". That's how I'm dismissing my unhealthy thoughts for tonight.

4. Thanatos

Thanatos Fapstronaut

I missed you, kitty fukr.
    Welcome back!!

5. kitty fukr

kitty fukr Banned

^yay!
    What's up fellers enjoyin the day of the lord? The weather was fukin beautiful this morning really fresh borderline chilly for me. Those type of days I can truly clear my head just being outside. Closest thing to mediation I believe, therapeutic really. I like the discussion today like always good stuff to come here so I don't forget my brothers-in-arms. The non rappers haha we have masturbation habits how embarrassing, fortunately we can't look down on each other everybody may have something to offer in my eyes. Even if you act like a lil dildo at least I get a kick from looking at who I used to be. A discontent bastard looking to turn someone more miserable than him. I have flaws guys so many that I feel like a idiot sometimes, but at least I know I'm a piece of garbage so that I can appreciate the breath I was given today