1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

2. 0-3 it is.

Will return Victorious tomorrow this time.

Wait for me!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Failed again. Back to day 1/3

4. backtomyself

backtomyself Fapstronaut

From Day 0 to Day 1 Today..

5. Day 0/3.

Ugh. I don't edge nor do I MO yet I keep peeking at P. That's pathetic. It's never ending cycle. Once you get bored for a second you look at pictures of scantily clad ladies and that's it you are done, urge to peek at something more hardcore and there's literally nothing that satisfy you meanwhile. There worst thing is that even once I see those picture my brain keeps telling me: "Simon, don't do it. You will regret it(as always)." and at the same time: "Simon it's just a picture of a girl, she's not even naked, go for it!". For **** sake.

The one you feed - here we go again..

6. Hmmm.. maybe rubber band on your wrist might help? Or journalling your whys and then using this to ground yourself when you're not secure?

7. Katsuragi

Katsuragi Fapstronaut

8. Day 3/3 , after months of struggle and depression. I have finally completed 3 days. @2525

9. You may be right, thanks.

Day 1/3.

10. 3/3
    Yes! I made it!
    Unfortunately Mountain Dew is unavailable to me right now so it's gonna be a white Monster energy drink.
    Anyway, good luck to everyone, see you in the 7-days-challenge!

Edit: Appearently Montain Dew IS available to me right now :emoji_green_heart: :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2019
  11. On day 3/3! It's been an honour to be here with you guys - I hope to see you in 7 day challenge thread :)
    You need to stop the thoughts/urges as soon as they arise, don't try to block them but just notice them and let them go. If you tend to distract yourself a lot regular meditation practice might be helpful. And pull that rubber band every time you feel these urges, you'll get some pain and hopefully won't entertain these thoughts - in those times we need to come back from our mind to our body.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2019
  12. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

13. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut