1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Can't Believe tomorrow will be day 50 of NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Odigi13, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Quitting Social Media is the right way!

2. k0nn3ct

k0nn3ct Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congrats man! Amazing story, thank you!

Odigi13 likes this.
  3. Bro123

Bro123 Fapstronaut

I relapse after a succes of 30 days, but I have seen that after a long period your body has a decrease of urges
    That's why I think the Battle almost always is in your mind as everything in the life

Odigi13 and Targaryenn like this.
  4. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

social medias are one of the main stimulaters and it is involontary

5. Reclaiming_Vitality

Reclaiming_Vitality Fapstronaut

There is no such thing as "NoFap Character".

NoFap is not a goal. It's a life-long journey. And you've got to learn to enjoy the journey one PMO-free day at a time.

After a certain amount of time (Could be months or years depending on the person), you will become so involved in other activities that you won't even have time to think about the achievement of completing a PMO-free day. You might remember all of a sudden that you didn't even think about PMO or No PMO for a long time.

Keep going Pal. I wish you good luck to reach the 100 day mark very soon.

Cheers!

homo_sapien the 7th likes this.
  6. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

thanks whenever i feel dissapointed in life i come here and check the days i've been fapping free and it gives me joy.

Happypetal likes this.
  7. Omg I'm so happy for him. I'm on my knees praying for you not to ever spoil this conquest. Please keep being an inspiration for us all.

Odigi13 likes this.
  8. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

thank you a prayer is the most powerful thing down here! and keep going too.