1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiredness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Hardmode-Monk, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Hardmode-Monk

Hardmode-Monk Fapstronaut

There has been this tiredness that I have been fighting for years. No matter how much sleep and how good the sleep is, I am always tired. This has caused me not to be physically active and has kept me from handling responsibilities.

A good example is today. I woke up and did push ups. The first time I felt winded and stopped at 6. I then tried again and did twenty push ups.

This tiredness is holding me back from my potential. Am I supposed to spend the rest of my life constantly battling this?

2. MrBrive

MrBrive Fapstronaut

Hmm I don't know what the cause is, but maybe this site can help you:

https://sleepcalculator.com

I've personally been using it to determine when I should go to sleep and when to wake up.

It has to do something with sleep cycles, when you wake up in the middle of one you will start your day shitty and tired. If you wake up in between the cycles you wake up exited and with energy. Atleast thats my own experience.

Also try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day. It will help your body to get better sleep.

Hope this helps, good luck my friend!