1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is cryptocurrency dead

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by parkurman123, Sep 6, 2018.

1. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

Is it smart to invest in cryptocurrency now when prices are low? Is there hope for the cryptocurrency.

2. Drowls

Drowls New Fapstronaut

Cryptocurrency will never die, there is no reason for this

3. Nine

Nine Fapstronaut

No it's not dead. However you should be aware that it's an incredibly volatile and unpredictable investment. Don't invest what you aren't willing to completely lose, because in a market this volatile your entire portfolio could be halved in a few hours (it's happened to people many times before in the crypto sphere).

In fact I'd say a general guideline for how much to invest is an amount you won't at all be worried about - for the simple reason that if you're new to investing, you will get greedy, and you will get scared. There will be times when your investment is shooting up, but artificially so, and the rise can't be maintained. You'll be holding on for "just one more day" before selling because you got so excited and greedy, only to lose a huge amount when the price drops again. There will be times when suddenly the price drops MASSIVELY, and you panic, and start rapidly selling at a big loss, only to find a week or a month later the price returns to what it was at before.

If you've only invested a small sum that you don't really care about losing - then you won't be in such a rush to make rash decisions when the price spikes or dips. So you'll be more likely to actually make a profit on your investment.

Edit: My bad, didn't notice how old this thread was. Same answer though.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  4. UNSATISFIED

UNSATISFIED Fapstronaut

Oh damn dude r u a genius or son of a genius? Your brain is floating from your head. Very good advice you are smart as hell

5. Congratulations on being smart enough to almost get the joke

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
  6. UNSATISFIED

UNSATISFIED Fapstronaut

I am trying man... Maybe one day I will be a genius like you its my dream. Were you always smart like this or u just woke up one day and boom u are einstein?