1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have hope again.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Iwillmakeit123, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Iwillmakeit123

Iwillmakeit123 Fapstronaut

Ive been a slave to my addiction. I’ve had everything, lost partners, death grip, ED, addiction where I could fap over 5 times a day.

In an attempt to save myself, I found this site. I’m really looking forward to being involved in the community...

Thank you guys for forming a community where I feel a sense of hope. Let the journey begin!

2. You've made the first step to recovery. I know the feelings you have right now and everyone here does too. It's a difficult journey especially for people like us who are used to doing it multiple times a day.

Iwillmakeit123 likes this.
  3. Iwillmakeit123

I agree, I feel like I am still not used to being in tune with my urges. As I am typing this, I am experiencing an urge. But I already feel it starting to pass. I know it will be tough but I will always fight. Thanks for your kind words

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Honestly, the old adage, an idle mind is the devil's workshop, rings very true for us. Try to keep yourself occupied. Keep your mind busy and the urges will pass. Don't beat yourself up if you relapse. We're all here for you regardless!

5. Welcome to the forum! I hope you can find the support you want here. I know that for me, the fact that I am accountable to the people in this forum has been a great help so far. Best of luck!

6. Iwillmakeit123

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Very motivating for me..

Sleepless island likes this.
  7. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut