1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how to stop fetish dreams?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by themooomins, Jun 10, 2019.

1. themooomins

themooomins Fapstronaut

I started no-PMO to get rid of my incredibly problematic fetish, which had sprouted from my sexually abusive childhood. But recently I keep on having wet dreams about the fetish, and I wake up feeling disgusted with myself. Plus, it’s preventing me from getting rid of this fetish for good. Any tips on stopping these dreams?

2. Fightyourlowerself

Fightyourlowerself Fapstronaut

This is common - I have the same issue. A more experienced user confirmed to me that if you abstain for a long period of time they become a lot less frequent.

Ethan1982 likes this.
  3. Ethan1982

Ethan1982 Fapstronaut

i know the same thing: when i get sad or feel lonely fetish picture emerge in my mind.
    i didn't give in yet but i would love to dive in and phantasize about it.
    i just ask these pctures then: "what are you telling me? what do you want from me?"
    so i can step back from it and see it as apart from me.

4. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

You can't control your dreams. There are lucid dreaming techniques you can use that will supposedly help you control some parts of some of your dreams. But you'll probably still get a wet dream here and there.