1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feb Challenge for Christians war Group!

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

S 941. Need a good job in next two weeks

Tao Jones likes this.
  2. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

S 942. Need instant help and directions from the God, Amen!

3. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

M 943. Speaking bad about others would turn around eventually back to you.

4. Bjar

Bjar Fapstronaut

good morning, I am new this group thanks for accepting me, I hope to end this suffering that is PMO

Shin Iu and Tao Jones like this.
  5. Welcome! Please feel free to contact me any time if I can be of service to you. I am praying for you as you begin your journey of healing and recovery.

Shin Iu likes this.
  6. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

T 944. Many people fail in one point of their life. What really changes their life is not their strengths but the positive attitude and their luck.
    Nofap can't solve everything, but at least, it brings back your luck.

nvrrelapse and Deleted Account like this.
  7. What do you mean by "luck"? I think there might be a different understanding of this in your native culture than in mine. How is God involved in "luck"?

8. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

You are right. There has no mention of luck specifically in Bible. What brings all things work together is believe, humble, and luck for my experiences. Only faith is never enough; only hardwork is never enough. Every piece of power without luck would not work. Example, Mr. President is a good Christian with faith. However, he never has the luck to end in a Godlike way.
    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
    Romans 8:28

9. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

W 945. There is no end for fortunes. We, human, never have right among of fortune to satisfy our desires. So, please go try at least 1 year of Nofap.

10. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

T 946. Toronto won.

11. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

F 947. Could people avoid seeing dead ones? What if you dream a ghost

12. May I ask why you are still on this forum when you have made it on hard mode for longer than 500 days? Do you feel the desire within you to PMO still? Just trying to catch a glimpse into the future.

13. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Thanks for asking. For my view, people need 3 years period to prove that they are free from the addiction. Same as me. Moreover, urges always exist no matter how many days you practiced in Nofap

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

S 948. Time for moving back to the city

15. Wow nice work. You are very close! Sad to hear the urges are always there lol. I don't want them anymore!!!

Shin Iu likes this.
  16. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

s 949

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  17. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

18. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

19. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

20. Shin Iu