1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Scared to death

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JLG, Jun 11, 2019.

1. JLG

JLG New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone

I felt very relived that I found this place. It is really nice to finally get all the dirt out of my heart. What a relieved for me to say. I really want to quit what pron has do in my head. I fought some good fight before but somehow I just can not get rid of it. This sneaky enemy always find a way back to ruin my life.

I want to get rid of this harmful habit. Usually this comes back every half year...
    But this time is different because I find this place for me to confided. I love Jesus so much and it breaks my heart just to think of the idea how sad he must be when he saw me caught up in this sin. Even though I have been praying, but I feel shame that I can win this battle. Regardless, This journey must keep going on. Glad I can learn and share in this place. Thank you for watching.

Toni7 likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here is some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. determined_new_life

determined_new_life Fapstronaut

Welcome. Best of luck. Start a journal and share your thoughts, your ups and downs.

4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut