1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Brother, even a god can ask for help. Our doors are open :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. I won. Who is my next opponent?

3. It seems most of you are having a great time. Some of you are early in the grind with big promises. So for now it seems I am not much needed to motivate. Imma go into the shadows for some time. Here is my present to all of you. Remember- Hesitation is death. See you soon.

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. fuck the past, move forward. that's the only thing we can do. Always here for support my friend, I know you can do this you just need to believe and know your strong yourself without looking back.
    going good, good to see :)
    on it now :)

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  6. Will sort it now, congratulations fighter!

7. Found out, that learning greek grammar is a big threat actually.
    Because my Graecum will be on 20th of July and learning these tables is jsut so frustrating and exhausting

not too sure how to deal with it through. Does anybody have an idea?

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  8. @BeastBoyBalling it seems we're going in the shadows regularly to recharge :) Checking in day 1. Great day, swimming / sunbathing etc. Yeah, fuck the past and the future, embrace the present because it is a gift. My brothers @T H A N O S the titan @Pedro.lives you ok?

9. Check in after a long time:
    Still feels weird being home after so long, starting to go though. It's been raining for 4 days straight here now in where I live in England. Going stronger than ever on this streak, convinced this is it and like I said I need to check in and sort out a few threads but I decided I'm gonna relax till friday and then start work and business. Gonna try daily journal here and checking in every day.

10. I don't do anything language based but the way I revise is I spend a complete day just on one subject and properly learn everything then questions and plan the day beforehand. If there's gonna be a problem with learning the tables, i'd recommend breaking it up into even smaller parts and learn it fully everyday whilst recapping the next day

11. NEW DUELS!!!

@EcoMunchies VS @Hickorydoo | WINNER:

Hickorydoo is doing very good recently and I have a feeling it will be a big streak so he's up against ecomunchies who is on 44 days. Hard challenge but both active and will be a good duel to see who can survive longest. Fight hard!!!

@Zen Mode VS @Jonny1992 | WINNER:
    Both fighters on 1 day, this is an opportunity to start fresh and let this streak be the final one where you win. Delete triggers and find strength in yourselves and for each other.

@Skiller VS @Shakermaker | WINNER:​

10 days of skiller vs 1 day of shakermaker, but he was recently on a higher streak and I can see the improvement. A hard duel for both fighters

12. Doin alright.. thanks for asking :)

13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Learning greek grammar and everything is difficult even for us greeks :p

14. ??? Looks like I win........ hey you had a 40+ streak before..... don’t give up. Cut it out lol I plan on defeating your old streak number too

primordial-saiyan and Jonny1992 like this.
  15. Sorry I’m not super active btw. Just this forum is good and everything but it reminds me of old habits which I’m trying to re direct my focus which is life and that’s why I’m not on here too much. Been busy Jonny1992 saiyan

Jonny1992 likes this.
  16. Good! Had flatline after flatline but better NOW! I keep defeating urges where I would fail before! Anyways new challenger? lol

17. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Understandable. Respect for your wise decision.

18. So i'm not included?
    [​IMG]

19. Challenge ME AGAIN if you dare..... But be WARNED. I’m not super active! And I plan on winning old rival! HHAHAHA!