1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

F@%ing sexual fantasies in the morning

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ultrafabber, May 30, 2019.

Do you have most of your sexual fantasies in the morning as well?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

This is the last thing i struggle with. I lost most of my ability to sexually fantasize since i managed to beat my PMO addiction, but somehow i still have issues in the morning with this.

I don't even have wet dreams anymore, yet this issue still persists, albeit much less vivid than before.

It's like my brain is not fully aware nor asleep and i drift into this kind of weird suspended mental state.

Do you have most of your sexual fantasies in the morning as well?

wade in the water :) likes this.
  2. I dont have fantasies much

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2019
  3. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

What do you mean by "much"?

4. Gasdreamer

Gasdreamer Fapstronaut

Early morning is the worst for me. Closest to relapse ive come is in the morning

5. They use to. I set up my alarm clock on the fridge in the kitchen and set it to the really annoying alarm sound. When I wake up, I instantly get up to go shut it off so it doesn't bother the neighbors. It doesn't take motivation to get up, almost instantly, because I'm on auto-pilot as I rush out to turn it off.

6. Gasdreamer

Gasdreamer Fapstronaut

7. Dude yes the mornings when I’m half awake are the worst for fantasies I hate it