1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

29 days without watching p

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Black jack, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

I watched p last at may and right now i am feeling happy as i am now in right mental condition and on this jouney the novels helped me a lot i read novels i gave the habit of reading novels when i was preparing for exams and due to stress i watch p and just demolish myself from inside but as exams over i try naw tactics and begin novels again and the power of reading is amazing i didn't struggle that much like earlier i struggle and slowly i feel like my inner voice is growing and i can hear that clearly and have a positive self talk with myself it was a good recovery hope i will make 90

2. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Keep going. You are off to a great start.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

3. Attaboy my brother!

I was afraid you had fell. Let’s keep our mind enhanced and engaged.

4. homo_sapien the 7th

homo_sapien the 7th Fapstronaut

We are all with you bro. All the best.

Black jack and Indurian like this.
  5. You can do this! Dont give up!!

Black jack likes this.
  6. LePain

LePain Fapstronaut

Hey it's great you are hearing your inner voice!!!! It's you talking and you can hear it clearly that is special! Keep on, you may get used to hearing your inner voice after you do this longer and longer but I think that means challenge yourself with something else. Keep pushing and remember where you came from. We make your own limits! Congratulations friend

Black jack likes this.
  7. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

That is great man, you, without a doubt, can get to 90 days, and surely more after that. You can.

Black jack likes this.
  8. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

You got this dude, keep it up. Also I think that is the longest run on sentence I've ever seen xD

need4realchg likes this.
  9. ROFL. I died laughting... yes, or as steve harvey says in his show "little big shots." "Setdatdownthererightdere".