1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted and tired of it.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rynickel, Mar 24, 2015.

1. rynickel

rynickel New Fapstronaut

Hi,

Im Ry. I'm a 22 year old youth pastor/missionary and Ive been hooked to P since I was in 7th grade. Ive been told I am so many things and that I will do great things, etc etc. But I have only ever called myself a P addict. I have masturbated nearly every day for who knows how long. There are several 4 - 5 day stretches without masturbating, but I'll edge the whole time. Im married. Im supposed to lead students struggling with the same thing, but I have never really experienced freedom, and Ive only told 5 people about my addiction, but I always played it off as though I was past it and P wasn't a problem any more. This addiction has made me lie and sneak for years. I am sick of it. I want victory. I want to see women as people with hearts and minds, not for their bodies. Im here to change. Help me out, huh?

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

Hello Ry, welcome to Nofap :)

3. Wellrock14

Wellrock14 Fapstronaut

Hi ry, one word of advice from one Christian to another the devil likes when you don't tell people or hide your sin. You'll feel better if you have positive people around you that you can tell. We can beat this for all things are possible with God