1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't stop watching over 2 days

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lovinglife 21102, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Lovinglife 21102

Lovinglife 21102 Fapstronaut

Really i want to stop this, i need to talk someone, i have no one can talk with him, i don't want struggle alone,please help.

2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Ressources.
    Glossary of terms used in NoFap community.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. You made the right choice. Join a couple groups and get involved in the forums and you will find what you are looking for. Godspeed

4. Lovinglife 21102

I really appriciate that thanks, where can i find groups for sharing?

5. Under groups they have a list of different types. When in the groups go to forum to post a new thread.

Lovinglife 21102 likes this.
  6. Lovinglife 21102

Thank you my friend☺️

7. Happy to help how I can :)

8. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

9. Welcome @lovinglife. Happy you're here. Be sure to search out this website and find out what's all on it.

10. Lovinglife 21102

I will, Landers98
    Tank your for your interest, i appriciate that. ☺️

11. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

This will help you a lot, watch this and say goodbye to urges forever

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/if-youre-struggling.232140/

But however urges are sometimes attacking even if you are focused on something else, when i got rid of those 1% foods which increases urges and started enjoying 99% other beautiful foods it became so much easyer for me ^_^