1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

120 Days Hard Mode. A long Before/After story !!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Aspirin, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Does it works? Will a new video game work? And do you feel any memory or other brain improvement?

Aspirin likes this.
  2. Aspirin

Aspirin Fapstronaut

The way i plan these rewards is i usually predetermine them. When i set a goal i also fix a reward for reaching there, to get something that i have wanted for a while or enjoy as a hobby.
    When Urges are strong this kind of rational reward system might not work that well so other steps are needed:
    • Stop Computer/phone Use
    • Get out of bed and outdoor for a walk etc..
    • Exercise like PushUps etc
    • Going through a list of reasons/ppl most impt to you
    • Meditation (if you have a hang of it)
    • Cold Showers (I've never tried this
    Regarding improvements i am a 100% sure that my Memory and Attention span has improved a lot.
    The last 2 yrs my mind felt foggy while trying to do math or read something and i used to have to read a lesson more than a few times to just come up with a few key points.
    Whereas now the mind feels clear so by reading something once, remembering and recollecting the info seems smooth, natural and easy.
    I feel like my mindfullness has increased and so i can control my concentration and thought better.
    One more thing i've noticed is PMO leads to mindfog and low sleep quality/duration. This low sleep inturn leads to more mindfog.
    So Nofap + good sleep quality/duration has shown the best results for me.

Heráclito likes this.
  3. TheKushagra

TheKushagra Fapstronaut

keep it up bro

Aspirin likes this.
  4. LongBeard

LongBeard New Fapstronaut

Your detailed experience is very much clear and will written & documented. Thank you for sharing this and keep it Up.

Aspirin likes this.
  5. Aspirin

Aspirin Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot !!

6. Aspirin

Aspirin Fapstronaut

Thank you for the motivation !!

7. Heráclito

Heráclito Fapstronaut

Amazing brother! Congratulations about this achievement! And thank you so much for this wonderfull post. Very inspiring and eye opening.

Aspirin likes this.
  8. Aspirin

Aspirin Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot bro !!

9. ronkumar

ronkumar Fapstronaut

You are Awesome bro.These kind of post make me strong.Thanks Brother.