1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you want to die and be remembered?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Knight7tranquility, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Legacies

How do you want to die and be remembered?

buzzlightyear likes this.
  2. Keymash

Keymash Fapstronaut

At a 120 doing something that would be too much of a trigger to be mentioned on this forum.

As for remembered. I suspect I'll be one of those who will be found when the stink gets too much or some important bill goes unpaid for too long, although considering automatic bank payments the latter would take a long time. If I was still living in this house I suspect it could be years before anyone would notice.

3. ProphetOfDoom

ProphetOfDoom Fapstronaut

Leaving a legacy through books. I'm looking forward to write high-quality literary books, both fiction and non-fiction. Hopefully I'll get there someday. :)

4. I would like to die in sanctifying grace, hidden, unknown, and in the presence of God and his saints.

If I'm remember then I hope it is because my life had, and does, edify others. If it does not then I do not want to be remembered since my life would not be worth remembering.

5. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Like a good man that lived a life worthy of being an example of the future

6. rex84

rex84 Fapstronaut

The guy that conquered his addiction.