1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confirmation

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

Tags:
  1. miXhal

miXhal Fapstronaut

Greetings brethren!
    This time, I´ll bring up something different - the sacrament of Confirmation!
    As I am going to receive it myself on sunday 23rd (in two days - so excited!), I would like to hear something about it from you guys as well.
    Do you remember your Confirmation? When was it? Were you prepared at the time you received it? How has Holy Spirit impacted your life, your fight with PMO?

Looking forward to any answer!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. MattJune20th

MattJune20th New Fapstronaut

Hello miXhal! I am actually new to this site and just joined this group. My confirmation was last year and it was such a special experience. I have grown so much in our Catholic Church since my confirmation. The Holy Spirit definitely takes you to another level when confirmed. Very excited for you!

Also, by the way I am looking for an AP or active group to be a part of in our faith. There seems to be no luck in thread of ap. Are there any outside group chats? Any suggestions?

miXhal likes this.
  3. miXhal

miXhal Fapstronaut

Neat to hear! Welcome, it´s an honor to have you here as well. You are here for purpose, surely.

I don´t know about any catholic group like that (besides this one), sadly. But, if you need an AP, I could try to serve as one for you. I have some experience (usefulness is another question though) from this journey and would gladly share it. Additionally, I am returning here on daily basis. If you are interested, feel free to start a conversation with me ;)

4. _Catholic_

_Catholic_ Fapstronaut

I need a AP too I also just received my confirmation a month ago

miXhal likes this.
  5. miXhal

miXhal Fapstronaut

Received the sacrament yesterday. It is not easy to describe - this si something one has to experience. But I can say that peace is finally in my heart and soul. And that Holy Spirit is my strength at all times.

6. _Catholic_

_Catholic_ Fapstronaut

What saint name did you choose

7. miXhal

miXhal Fapstronaut

Saint John the Evangelist. Or the beloved apostle. I can relate to him - we have quite a lot in common.

How about you?

8. _Catholic_

_Catholic_ Fapstronaut

St. Pope Pius X

He reformed the brevivary lowered the age of communion to 7 encouraged frequent reception of communion and confession and was strongly opposed to the heresy of modernism. When he was a bishop he encouraged young men to become priest increasing the number of priest in his diocese expontially